What is HTML?
HTML is a widely used language that gives our webpage a structure. HTML stands for HYPERTEXT MARKUP LANGUAGE. HTML was created by Berners Lee in 1991.
HyperText Mark-up Language (HTML) is at the heart of any other website development process without which no web page exists. Hypertext implies that text with links, called hyperlinks, is encoded in it.
Finally, practice here the top Interview Questions on HTML, that are mostly asked during job interviews.
Key Responsibilities of HTML Developer
As an HTML developer, some of your key responsibilities are as follows:
- Write clean, easy-to-understand, and well-organized HTML codes.
- Create and implement design and layout of web pages.
- Ensure that the website is SEO optimized and accessible to everyone.
- Create responsive web pages that look good on any device and screen size.
- Keep up-to-date with trending web technologies.
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to other team members.
- Collaborate with designers and developers to understand the requirements of the projects.
- Identify and fix bugs or issues with the website, and implement changes to improve its performance.