SVG Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers.
1. What is SVG Stands for ?
SVG stands for Scalable Vector Graphics.
2. How to Add SVG in HTML?
You can add SVG on your webpage or HtML by using following any of following ways.
- Using an <object> Tag
- Using an <embed> Tag
- Within an <iframe>
- Using <svg> Tag
- Using an <img> Tag
3. List some advantages and disadvantages of using SVG?
4. What is VML in SVG?
5. List some predefined shapes available in SVG?
6. List the different movie formats used in SVG ?
7. What is Radial Gradients in SVG ?
8. Define VRML?
9. What are SVG filters? List some conmanly used filters?
10. Which SVG tag is used to draw any path?