SVG Interview Questions with Answers
- 1) What is SVG Stands for?
- 2) How to Add SVG in HTML?
- 3) List few advantages and disadvantages of using SVG?
- 4) What is VML in SVG?
- 5) List some predefined shapes available in SVG?
- 6) What is Metadata?
- 7) What is Radial Gradients in SVG?
- 8) Define VRML?
- 9) List major internet browsers support SVG:
- 10) Where you can use SVG images.
- 11) What are SVG filters? List some commonly used filters?
- 12) Which SVG tag is used to draw any path?
- 13) Which function is used to see the contents within the repository?
Below are the list of Best SVG Interview Questions and Answers
- Highly Scalable
- Easy to create
- Smaller in Size
- Accessible DOM Node-Based API
- Easier to create very detailed graphics
Disadvantages of SVG
- Complex Development structure
- Performance issues
- Compatibility Issues
VML stands for Vector Markup Language. It is a special type of language based on XML which is basically used to facilitate graphics on the internet including various websites. In recent times, VML capability has been implemented by Microsoft into its official web browser Internet explorer of version 5.0. SVG or Scalable Vector Graphics is also an XML based language. VML in SVG is used in describing images in vector format rather than its original format as an application of XML.
<svg height="150" width="500"> <defs> <radialGradient id="grad1" cx="50%" cy="50%" r="50%" fx="50%" fy="50%"> <stop offset="0%" style="stop-color:rgb(0,0,255); stop-opacity:0" /> <stop offset="100%" style="stop-color:(255,0,0);stop-opacity:1" /> </radialGradient> </defs> <ellipse cx="200" cy="70" rx="85" ry="55" fill="url(#grad1)" /> </svg>
- Internet Explorer 9+
- Firefox 4+
- Chrome 4+
- Safari 4+
- Opera 9.5+
- Road Map
- Complex UI elements
- Logos and simple animated games.
- In creating Responsive Ads.
- Embedded Systems
- GIS and Mapping
Further Reading About SVG: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scalable_Vector_Graphics
SVG is an open-standard XML format for two-dimensional vector graphics as defined by the World Wide Web Consortium. The SVG filter effect consists of a series of graphics operations that are applied to a given source vector graphic to produce a modified bitmapped result. Some of the commonly used SVG filters are:
- <feBlend> - filter for combining images.
- <feColorMatrix> - filter for color transforms.
- <feDistantLight> - filter for lighting
- <fePointLight> - filter for lighting
- <feSpotLight> - filter for lighting
- <feOffset> - filter for drop shadows
The SVG tag is used to draw any path. It can be also used to draw advanced shapes combined from lines, arcs, curves, etc. with or without fill.
The function used to the contents of the repository is Command svn list file:///home/mysurface/repo/programming_repo
Latest Interview Questions
Laravel Interview Questions
Illegal Interview Questions
Phone Interview Questions
SAP Interview Questions
Web API Interview Questions
Power Bi Interview Questions
Automation Testing Interview Questions
Tailwind CSS Interview Questions
Spring Interview Questions
Ruby on Rails Interview Questions
Digital marketing Interview Questions
Behavioral Interview Questions
Thermodynamics Interview Questions
React Js Interview Questions
Hibernate Interview Questions
Microservices Interview Questions
Rest API Interview Questions
Front End Developer Interview Questions
Active Directory Interview Questions
PowerShell Interview Questions
ADO.Net Interview Questions
Entity framework interview questions
Sinatra Framework Interview Questions
Python Pandas Interview Questions
TensorFlow Interview Questions
Python Pyramid Interview Questions
Python Interview Questions
Python Flask Interview Questions
OpenCV Interview Questions
Devops Interview Questions
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.