XML is a language often preferred by the developers and some also prefer using it as an alternative to HTML as this language allows the developer to define their own elements. Today, the industry has a lot of demand for XML developers and thus if you are an XML aspirant make sure you nail all your XML interview questions to qualify for a job.These XML Interview Questions cover different aspects of XML and may prove to be an important read:
Xml interview Questions
- Question 1) Define XML?
- Question 2) State the features of XML?
- Question 3) Define the basic XML rules?
- Question 4) Define XML Schema?
- Question 5) What is a well-formed XML document?
- Question 6) Why has XML been used for development?
- Question 7) State the benefits of XML?
- Question 8) State the disadvantages of XML?
- Question 9) Why should we go for XML editor instead of Notepad?
- Question 10) Define Complex Element?
- Question 11) Define the three parts of XSL?
Below are the list of Best Xml interview Questions and Answers
XML (Extensible Markup Language), also known as document formatting language is used for creating web pages. HTML or the Hypertext markup language is not extensible which gives XML a great application because of its ability to define new elements. The language is used for data storage and transport and has nothing to do with data display. In the case of HTML, the user tags are pre-defined but such is not the case with XML, therefore, users can create their own.
- The XML files require no editors, as they are text-only.
- When it comes to Syntax rules, XML has only a few of them.
- The language is known for being extensible which specifies the tags’ structural rules.
- The root element is a must for XML
- The tags must be all closed
- The tags of XML are case-sensitive
- Proper nesting of tags
- There should be no space between tag names
- All the attributed values must be quoted
- When websites are data-driven
- When e-commerce websites need data storage
- When data storage and transport is required on the Internet
- When there are flat files and the database
- Whenever dynamic content has to be generated by implementing different style sheets.
- The language is simple to implement and learn
- The programming can be done using a text editor
- The possibility of defining new tags due to extensibility
- Self – explanatory
- Has multiple data types
- XSLT – It is required for the transformation of the document
- XPath – It is required for XML document navigation
- XSL-FO – It is required for XML document formatting
The illegal Character in XML are < and >
A CDATA begins with <![CDATA[” and ends with “]]>”.
Related Interview Questions
A+ interview Questions
Git Interview Questions
GWT interview questions
IELTS Interview Questions
Interview Questions for Hiring managers
Linux Interview questions
Matlab Interview Questions
OpenGL Interview Questions
Openstack Interview Questions
Aerospace Interview questions
PLC Interview Questions
Memcached Interview Questions
Product manager interview questions
Soap interview questions
Teacher Interview Questions
Xml interview Questions
XSLT interview questions
Yarn Interview Questions
Soap UI Interview Questions
Catia V5 Interview questions
Software Engineer Interview Questions
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Most Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Node JS Interview Questions with Express
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- PHP Interview Questions