XML is a language often preferred by the developers and some also prefer using it as an alternative to HTML as this language allows the developer to define their own elements. Today, the industry has a lot of demand for XML developers and thus if you are an XML aspirant make sure you nail all your XML interview questions to qualify for a job. These XML Interview Questions cover different aspects of XML and may prove to be an important read:
Xml interview Questions
- 1) Define What is XML?
- 2) List some features of XML?
- 3) What is XML Schema?
- 4) State some benefits of XML?
- 5) What is XML Signature?
- 6) Define the three parts of XSL?
- 7) Is it possible to use graphics in XML?
- 8) List some disadvantages of XML?
- 9) Define the basic XML rules?
- 10) What is a well-formed XML document?
- 11) Why has XML been used for development?
- 12) Why should we go for XML editor instead of Notepad?
- 13) Define Complex Element?
- 14) What are the types of XML Parsers?
- 15) Define XLink and XPointer?
- 16) What do you mean by nested elements in XML?
- 17) Is there any way that HTML can be replaced with XML?
- 18) Define SGML?
- 19) Define XSL?
- 20) Define CDATA?
Below are the list of Best Xml interview Questions and Answers
XML (Extensible Markup Language), also known as document formatting language is used for creating web pages. HTML or the Hypertext markup language is not extensible which gives XML a great application because of its ability to define new elements. The language is used for data storage and transport and has nothing to do with data display. In the case of HTML, the user tags are pre-defined but such is not the case with XML, therefore, users can create their own.
XML or the Extensible Markup Language has some amazing features that are easy when it comes to implementation and learning. Some of the remarkable ones are:
- The XML files require no editors, as they are text-only.
- When it comes to Syntax rules, XML has only a few of them.
- The language is known for being extensible which specifies the tags’ structural rules.
- The language is simple to implement and learn
- The programming can be done using a text editor
- The possibility of defining new tags due to extensibility
- Self – explanatory
- Has multiple data types
- XSLT – It is required for the transformation of the document
- XPath – It is required for XML document navigation
- XSL-FO – It is required for XML document formatting
- The root element is a must for XML
- The tags must be all closed
- The tags of XML are case-sensitive
- Proper nesting of tags
- There should be no space between tag names
- All the attributed values must be quoted
- When websites are data-driven
- When e-commerce websites need data storage
- When data storage and transport is required on the Internet
- When there are flat files and the database
- Whenever dynamic content has to be generated by implementing different style sheets.
The illegal Character in XML are < and >
A CDATA begins with <![CDATA[” and ends with “]]>”.
Latest Interview Questions
Fedora Interview Questions
TestNG Interview Questions
Laravel Interview Questions
Swift Interview Questions
CSS interview questions
React Native Interview questions
Hibernate Interview Questions
MVC interview questions
C++ Interview Questions
Data Warehousing Interview Questions
Terraform Interview Questions
Elixir Interview Questions
XSD Interview Questions
UX Designer Interview Questions
Angularjs unit testing interview questions
Cordova Interview Questions
XHTML Interview Questions
XPath Interview Questions
Marionette js Interview Questions
Less.js Interview Questions
Handlebars js Interview Questions
Oracle Interview Questions
Sap lumira Interview Questions
SAP HANA Interview Questions
Backbone js Interview Questions
Ajax Interview Questions
ASP.NET Interview Questions
Appcelerator Interview Questions
Apex Interview Questions
Apache Tomcat Interview Questions
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.