- 30th Jan, 2023
- 850 Followers
Html MCQ Questions
Take HTML MCQ Test to Test Your Knowledge
Html, or Hyper Text Markup Language, is a markup language that describes the content of website pages and documents. In HTML, content is marked up with tags, which are places within the text where you can enter data into the pages. these tags are used for styling text and for managing elements such as text and images. HTML formatting tells your browser, that how to view and display web pages, or any other information on the Website. The web pages you see today are built in HTML language. It has a uniform syntax across all browsers, allowing the same thing to be displayed the same way in all types of browsers.
Finally, Practice here the best 50+ top HTML MCQ Questions, which are very popular & asked various times in exams, placement drives, and job interviews. apart from this, you can also download here the HTML MCQ PDF, completely free.
Also, Read the Best HTML Interview Questions.
1) What is the correct HTML tag for the largest heading?
2) Which of following is not an attribute of
3) Html is a subset of ............
4) All HTML tags are must be enclosed in the ................
5) The body tag is usually used after ...........
6) Choose the correct HTML tag to make a text italic.
7) A much better approach to establish the base URL is to use the ______ element.
8) Gif and jpg are the two main types of what?
9) To start a list using circles, use .............
10) Which is not a property of attribute behavior of the <marquee> tag?
11) A simple text file that tells the browser what to cache is known as a ...............
13) Which tag is used to create a checkbox in HTML?
14) Which attribute sets the text direction as related to lang attribute?
15) Which html attribute is used to provide an advisory text about an element or Its contents?
16) Which of the following class centers tabs/pills?
17) Which of the following will create a hamburger menu?
18) Which Of The Following Is For Title Of The Modal?
19) Which Of The Following Aligns Media Objects?
20) Which Of The Following Adds Checkmark Icon Inside Input?
21) Which Tag Is Used If You Want To Indicate The Importance Of The Phrase?
22) __________ Is The XML Equivalent To Strict HTML 4.01.
23) Which Of The Following Encoding An XML Parser Assumes ?
24) Which Of The Following Will Provide Additional Information About Something?
25) HTML Is What Type Of Language ?
26) HTML Uses
27) All Elements Are Identified By Their __________ And Are Marked Up Using Either Start Tags And End Tags Or Self-closing Tags
28) The __________ Element Represents A Span Of Text That Is Isolated From Its Surroundings For The Purposes Of Bidirectional Text Formatting
29) Which Of The Following Element Marks The Ruby Text Component Of A Ruby Annotation?
30) Which Element Represents A Control For Generating A Public-private Key Pair?
31) Apart From <b> Tag, What Other Tag Makes Text Bold ?
32) Who Is Known As The Father Of World Wide Web (WWW)?
33) How Can You Make A Bulleted List With Numbers?
34) What Should Be The First Tag In Any HTML Document?
35) What Tag Is Used To Display A Picture In A HTML Page?
36) HTML Web Pages Can Be Read And Rendered By
37) HTML Tags Are Surrounded By Which Type Of Brackets.
38) Which Of The Following Attribute Triggers Event When An Element Gets User Input?
39) Intensity Of A Color Can Be Described Through
40) HTML Links Are Defined With Tag And Address Is Specified By Attribute
41) How Can You Create An E-mail Link?
42) What Is The Correct HTML For Creating A Hyperlink?
43) What Is The Correct HTML Tag For Inserting A Line Break?
44) Which Are The Objects Used For Storing Data On The Client Provided By The HTML Local Storage?
45) Which HTML Element Is Used To Define The Description Data?
46) Which Of The Following Is A Declaration For An HTML Document?
47) If You Want To Change The Text Colour To Red Which Of The Following Tags Will You Use?
48) An html file can be saved with any extension.
49) Which character is used to indicate an end tag in html?
50) We use ................ to change the size of an image in HTML.
51) Which of the following is not used to create or edit html documents?
2 comment(s) :
Arjun korbar09th Jul, 2021"Skill of forward
Dhanashri hargude09th Jul, 2021"Good questions
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Most Popular Interview Questions
Leave A Comment :
Valid name is required.
Valid name is required.
Valid email id is required.