With the advancement in the world of digital marketing, corporate structures are taking measures to make their presence strong by reaching their potential client. Usually, the corporates hire high-end developers to build responsive websites that can target mobile-based customers as well as desktop customers. Here are a few bootstrap interview questions that will help you crack an interview for a developer. Bootstrap is a web framework that aims to simplify the development (as opposed to web apps) of informative web pages.
- Interview Tips and Tricks – Its All Abоut Marketing the Skills and Talents
- Digging into the ways to delete multiple records in codeigniter
- How Does A MongoDB Developer Certification Benefit Your Career
- What Is The Best Programming Language For The Mobile Application Development?
- Advanced css interview questions
Top 20 Bootstrap Interview Questions
Jumbotron has a very basic function in bootstrap i.e. highlighting a content. It could either be a slogan or probably a headline. It increases the heading size and gives a margin for the content of the landing page. In order to implement Jumbotron in a Bootstrap use:
Create a container <div> with the class of .jumbotron
For instance: use
<div class="container"> if you wish that Jumbotron should not reach the screen’s edge.
Jumbotron can have any valid HTML along with other functions and classes.
- <code> tag: In case you wish to display an inline code, simply add ‘<code> tag’
- <pre> tag: In case you have a code with several lines or even a block element, you can display it using ‘<pre> tag’
The Carousel plugin is responsible for adding a slider on the site. The developers usually use it when the web space is limited but the content is huge. Some of the common carousels includes:
- .carousel (options)
- .carousel (‘pause’)
- .carousel (‘prev’)
- .carousel (‘next’)
- .carousel (‘number’)
- .carousel (‘cycle’)
- Firstly, a role form can be added to the parent <form> element.
- Secondly, add appropriate spacing by wrapping labels and control in <div> and using the function ‘class .form-group’.
- Lastly, apply the function ‘class .form-control’ to different elements such as text url <input> , <textarea> and <select>
Related Interview Questions
HTML Interview Questions
HTML5 interview questions
Bootstrap Interview Questions
CSS interview questions
CSS3 interview questions
Flex interview questions
Front end Developer Interview Questions
SVG Interview Questions
Web Designing Interview Questions
Photoshop Interview Questions
Adobe Illustrator interview questions
XHTML Interview Questions
XQuery Interview Questions
Graphic Designer Interview Questions
UX Designer Interview Questions
UI Designer Interview Questions
Web developer Interview Questions
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Most Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Node JS Interview Questions with Express
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- PHP Interview Questions