Ionic is mobile app development framework for web developers. It helps web developers to create the Hybrid mobile application. The ionic framework is complete open-source SDK for hybrid mobile app development.By using Ionic you can create a Mobile application on various platforms like Android, IOS, and windows using a single codebase.
- Interview Tips and Tricks – Its All Abоut Marketing the Skills and Talents
- Digging into the ways to delete multiple records in codeigniter
- How Does A MongoDB Developer Certification Benefit Your Career
- What Is The Best Programming Language For The Mobile Application Development?
- Advanced css interview questions
IONIC Framework Interview Questions
Ionic 4 comes with following outstanding Features that make cross-app development more easy and comfortable.
- Web Components
- Stencil (web component compiler)
- ion-Backdrop (Full-screen components which overlay other components)
- ion-Ripple Effect
- Color Changes
- Lazy Loading
- CSS Variables
- Ionic Native 5
The current version of Ionic Framework is 4.0. It was released on Jan. 23, 2019. Ionic uses Angular 6 or above for development. It helps you build native-feeling mobile applications using web technologies. It mainly focuses on the look and feel, and the user interface of your application.
To Rename Ionic app from HelloCordova to custom.
Open config.xml file from your project's root directory and update the value inside tags
Use the following command to update Cordova plugins.
npm install -g cordova-check-plugins cordova-check-plugins --update=auto
window.open(url, '_blank', 'location=no'); to open a download link while inside an ionic inAppBrowser
Ionic Framework was developed by Max Lynch, Ben Sperry and Adam Bradley of Drifty Co. in 2013.
Frontpage is the default activity name from AndriodManifest.xml
Here goes a list of some popular applications built with the help of ionic framework: –
- Pacifica: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- TD Trading: Stock Trading App
- Sworkit: Workout and Fitness Plan
- MarketWatch: Stock Market and Business News
- ChefSteps: Cooking Tutorials and Tool
- Nationwide: Insurance and Financial Services
- JustWatch: Streaming Search Engine
- Untappd: Social Discovery and Check-in Network
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Cryptochange: Cryptocurrency Tracker
- PhoneGap: PhoneGap is a framework developed by Adobe Systems. It is used for developing mobile applications and can be used by anyone with the knowledge of CSS, HTML, JScript. PhoneGap is a propitiatory version of Apache Cordova and provides extra features apart from the existing Cordova.
- IONIC: IONIC framework is used to build cross-platform mobile apps using web technologies like CSS, HTML. Released in 2013, it was built on top of Angular JS and Apache Cordova.
|IONIC POLYMERIZATION||FREE-RADICAL IONIC|
- HTML5 local storage
- Cookie and session storage
- Webservice/api storage
- Cordova storage.
- All the supported platforms have only one source. Mainly they are android and OSX.
- It is mainly developed in HTML, CSS, and JS. Almost all the developers are familiar with these languages.
- Most importantly, angular is being used which is by default embedded in the ionic framework.
- It is completely free and is considered as one of the best open-source software for developing hybrid mobile applications.
- There is a performance gap between the ionic and the native applications. Ionic apps are not as fast as the native apps.
- Ionic applications may not be as secure as the native applications.
- The ionic applications may lack in some native functions. In such case, plugins have to be developed.
- Ionic2 framework consists of classes unlike ionic1 which has controllers.
- In ionic2, every component has its own folder and its own class file.
- In ionic2, you can automatically generate pages, providers, tabs, pipes, components, and directives.
- In this, more native approach is used for navigation.
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Most Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Node JS Interview Questions with Express
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- PHP Interview Questions