Ionic is mobile app development framework for web developers. It helps web developers to create the Hybrid mobile application. The ionic framework is complete open-source SDK for hybrid mobile app development.By using Ionic you can create a Mobile application on various platforms like Android, IOS, and windows using a single codebase.
- Difference between JDBC and Hibernate?
- Interview Tips and Tricks – Its All Abоut Marketing the Skills and Talents
- Digging into the ways to delete multiple records in codeigniter
- How Does A MongoDB Developer Certification Benefit Your Career
- What Is The Best Programming Language For The Mobile Application Development?
IONIC Framework Interview Questions
- Question 1) What is Ionic Framework?
- Question 2) What is the difference between PhoneGap, Cordova, and Ionic?
- Question 3) Who developed Ionic framework?
- Question 4) How to get the installed version of the Ionic framework?
- Question 5) What is the difference between ionic polymerization and free-radical?
- Question 6) List some popular apps built with Ionic Framework?
- Question 7) How to use service/providers in Ionic?
- Question 8) How many types of storage available in Ionic framework?
- Question 9) List few pros and cons of Ionic framework?
- Question 10) What are the new features included in Ionic2?
- Question 11) What is the current stable version of Ionic framework?
- Question 12) How to use observables in an Ionic framework?
- Question 13) How to parse JSON in Ionic?
- Question 14) How to open a download link while inside an ionic inAppBrowser?
- Question 15) How to rename Ionic app from HelloCordova to custom?
- Question 16) How to update Cordova plugins?
- Question 17) How to use non-native plugins on Ionic?
- Question 18) How to get selected value from a select in Ionic?
- Question 19) How to add a Custom initial splash screen in Ionic?
- Question 20) How to convert base64 image to blob image in ionic?
- Question 21) What is the Default Activity Class Name From AndroidManifest.xml?
- Question 22) Where is maxLength on ion-input?
- Question 23) How to disable content scrolling in IONIC?
- Question 24) How many types of storage available in IONIC Framework?
- Question 25) What’s new in IONIC 4?
- Question 26) Ionic Framework developed by whom?
- Question 27) What is the difference between HTML5, Native and a Hybrid app?
- Question 28) Ionic File and Folder Structure (v1 and v2)
- Question 29) What is a Web View in Ionic?
Below are the list of Best IONIC Framework Interview Questions and Answers
- PhoneGap: PhoneGap is a framework developed by Adobe Systems. It is used for developing mobile applications and can be used by anyone with the knowledge of CSS, HTML, JScript. PhoneGap is a propitiatory version of Apache Cordova and provides extra features apart from the existing Cordova.
- IONIC: IONIC framework is used to build cross-platform mobile apps using web technologies like CSS, HTML. Released in 2013, it was built on top of Angular JS and Apache Cordova.
|IONIC POLYMERIZATION||FREE-RADICAL IONIC|
Here goes a list of some popular applications built with the help of ionic framework: –
- Pacifica: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- TD Trading: Stock Trading App
- Sworkit: Workout and Fitness Plan
- MarketWatch: Stock Market and Business News
- ChefSteps: Cooking Tutorials and Tool
- Nationwide: Insurance and Financial Services
- JustWatch: Streaming Search Engine
- Untappd: Social Discovery and Check-in Network
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Cryptochange: Cryptocurrency Tracker
- HTML5 local storage
- Cookie and session storage
- Webservice/api storage
- Cordova storage.
- All the supported platforms have only one source. Mainly they are android and OSX.
- It is mainly developed in HTML, CSS, and JS. Almost all the developers are familiar with these languages.
- Most importantly, angular is being used which is by default embedded in the ionic framework.
- It is completely free and is considered as one of the best open-source software for developing hybrid mobile applications.
- There is a performance gap between the ionic and the native applications. Ionic apps are not as fast as the native apps.
- Ionic applications may not be as secure as the native applications.
- The ionic applications may lack in some native functions. In such case, plugins have to be developed.
- Ionic2 framework consists of classes unlike ionic1 which has controllers.
- In ionic2, every component has its own folder and its own class file.
- In ionic2, you can automatically generate pages, providers, tabs, pipes, components, and directives.
- In this, more native approach is used for navigation.
The current version of Ionic Framework is 4.0. It was released on Jan. 23, 2019. Ionic uses Angular 6 or above for development. It helps you build native-feeling mobile applications using web technologies. It mainly focuses on the look and feel, and the user interface of your application.
window.open(url, '_blank', 'location=no'); to open a download link while inside an ionic inAppBrowser
To Rename Ionic app from HelloCordova to custom.
Open config.xml file from your project's root directory and update the value inside tags
Use the following command to update Cordova plugins.
npm install -g cordova-check-plugins cordova-check-plugins --update=auto
Frontpage is the default activity name from AndriodManifest.xml
Ionic 4 comes with following outstanding Features that make cross-app development more easy and comfortable.
- Web Components
- Stencil (web component compiler)
- ion-Backdrop (Full-screen components which overlay other components)
- ion-Ripple Effect
- Color Changes
- Lazy Loading
- CSS Variables
- Ionic Native 5
Ionic Framework was developed by Max Lynch, Ben Sperry and Adam Bradley of Drifty Co. in 2013.
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Most Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Node JS Interview Questions with Express
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- PHP Interview Questions