Laravel is a Symfony based free open-source PHP web framework. It is created by Taylor Otwell and allows developers to write expressive, elegant syntax. Laravel comes with built-in support for user authentication and authorization which is missing in some most popular PHP frameworks like CodeIgniter, CakePHP.
Points to be remembered while appearing in Laravel Interviews :
- Laravel is developed on the MVC (Model-View-Controller) design pattern.
- Comes with inbuilt features/ modules like authentication, authorization, localization, models, views, sessions, paginations and routing
- Supports advanced concepts of PHP and OOPs like Dependency Injection, traits, Contracts, bundles, Namespaces, Facades
- Supports Multiple Databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, SQL Server.
- Allow developers to write clean and modular code.
- Supports blade Template Engine
- Comes with Official Packages like Cashier, Envoy, Horizon, Passport, Scout, Socialite