Laravel is a Symfony based free open-source PHP web framework. It is created by Taylor Otwell and allows developers to write expressive, elegant syntax. Laravel comes with built-in support for user authentication and authorization which is missing in some most popular PHP frameworks like CodeIgniter, CakePHP.
Points to be remembered while appearing in Laravel Interviews :
- Laravel is developed on the MVC (Model-View-Controller) design pattern.
- Laravel comes with inbuilt features/ modules like authentication, authorization, localization, models, views, sessions, paginations and routing
- Laravel supports advanced concepts of PHP and OOPs like Dependency Injection, traits, Contracts, bundles, Namespaces, Facades
- Laravel supports Multiple Databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, SQL Server.
- Laravel allows developers to write a clean and modular code.
- Laravel supports blade Template Engine
- Laravel comes with Official Packages like Cashier, Envoy, Horizon, Passport, Scout, Socialite