While preparing for the interview candidates should focus to understand the concept and application to their best. It is important to grasp the architecture, principles, techniques and the framework including the term ology associated with flex. We focus to make you comfortable by providing the necessary terminology and questions. After being familiar with these questions, you will surely be able to handle the questions asked in the interview. Not just this but knowing these questions will also increase your confidence level. Here, we are sharing 10 interview questions of FLEX, which are generally asked.
- Interview Tips and Tricks – Its All Abоut Marketing the Skills and Talents
- Digging into the ways to delete multiple records in codeigniter
- How Does A MongoDB Developer Certification Benefit Your Career
- What Is The Best Programming Language For The Mobile Application Development?
- Advanced css interview questions
Flex Interview Questions
In order to cancel the default behavior of the event, few classified ways of the event class can be used in event listener functions in order to affect the behavior. In this few events are associated with default behavior. Therefore in cases, the same event listener can cancel the behavior by using the prevent Default method. Prevent Default method will work only if the Cancellable property is true else it will not.
- Both are used for the purpose of editing, but item renderer is used for displaying visual elements.
- Item editor is used for editing purpose. Item editor can pass data back from the particular control to save it as a new value for an item being edited. We can also use item renderer as editor by using Boolean property renders editor.
- Item renderer is used to format and display the contents in components whereas item editor allows us to edit the displayed content
View stack is a component used to display different data, at once. View states are related views of a single set of data.
View stack components cannot be shared easily between the different views, they had to be created each time view is changed.
Cairngorm architecture can be explained as the process of implementation of several design patterns in order to form a lightweight architectural framework. Cairngorm follows the process of separating the view and business logic. This process is known as the Model-View-Controller pattern or (MVC).
The types of Cairngorm architecture are as follows:
- Model Locator: This Stores all the application’s Value along with shared variables that too at one place.
- View: This allows one or more Flex components bundled just like a named unit, bound to data in the Model Locator.
- Front Controller: This receives Cairngorm event details and then works ahead to map them to the cairngorm commands as and when required.
- Command: This handles business logic, calls cairngorm Delegates or Commands, and other updates.
- Delegate: This is created by a command, and regulates the remote procedure calls and gives the results back to that old command.
- Service: This defines the remote procedure calls to connect to remote data stores.
- Array Collection is a wrapper class based on Array.
- Array Collection includes sorting, filtering features apart from Array.
- Array Collection automatically refreshes/updates the view whenever the change happens in Array Collection.
Related Interview Questions
HTML Interview Questions
HTML5 interview questions
Bootstrap Interview Questions
CSS interview questions
CSS3 interview questions
Flex interview questions
Front end Developer Interview Questions
SVG Interview Questions
Web Designing Interview Questions
Photoshop Interview Questions
Adobe Illustrator interview questions
XHTML Interview Questions
XQuery Interview Questions
Graphic Designer Interview Questions
UX Designer Interview Questions
UI Designer Interview Questions
Web developer Interview Questions
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Most Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Node JS Interview Questions with Express
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- PHP Interview Questions