Tunnel Engineering MCQ
- 29th Aug, 2022
- 658 Followers
Tunnel Engineering MCQ Questions
Take Tunnel Engineering MCQ Test to Test Your Knowledge
Practice here the best Tunnel Engineering MCQ Questions that checks your basic knowledge of Tunnel Engineering. This Tunnel Engineering MCQ Test contains 20+ Multiple Choice Questions. You have to select the right answer to the question. apart from this, you can also download Tunnel Engineering MCQ PDF, completely free.
Tunnel Engineering MCQ Test
1) .......... is a component of a shield for tunneling?
2) The circular section of tunnels is not suitable for ...........
3) Which of the following methods are utilized for permanent drainage of tunnels?
4) Which lining material is useful for shield driven tunnels in sub aqueous regions?
5) Which of the following statements is incorrect for the heading and benching method of tunneling?
Download Free : Tunnel Engineering MCQ PDF
6) The method of flowing in tunnels is commonly known as ............
7) Which methods of tunneling do not require the use of time bearing?
8) The tunnels & the artificial underground passages are constructed for which purpose?
9) Which of the following explosive is used for tunneling in soft rocks?
10) ........... is not a component of shield.
Read Best: Civil Engineering Interview Questions
11) Which methods of tunneling is used for long tunnels at great depths?
12) What is the most suitable soil for compressed air tunneling?
13) Which of the following tunnelling method is used for laying under ground sewers?
14) Is american method of tunneling is suitable for large sized tunnels
15) The Drift method of tunnelling is used to construct tunnels in .......
Download Free: Civil Engineering Interview Questions PDF
16) Construction of roof arch is completed before side walls and invert are built in Belgium method of tunnelling.
17) The first operation relates to ................ in the "full face" method of constructing tunnels.
18) The section of the tunnel must have a width ................. for B.G. single track.
19) Railway tunnels are generally .............
20) We use ............. to attain the required shape of the 'tunnel section.
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Most Popular Interview Questions
Leave A Comment :
Valid name is required.
Valid name is required.
Valid email id is required.