Elements of Remote Sensing MCQ
- 18th Sep, 2021
- 1031 Followers
Elements of Remote Sensing MCQ Questions
Take Remote Sensing MCQ Test & Online Quiz to test your knowledge
We have listed here the best Remote Sensing MCQ Questions that check your basic knowledge of Elements of Remote Sensing. This Remote Sensing MCQ Test contains 25+ best Multiple Choice Questions. You have to select the right answer to every question. Finally, you can also download here the Remote Sensing MCQ PDF for the best preparation of the Remote Sensing Exam/Interview.
Remote sensing is a technology used exclusively to get information about the earth. Information about an object or event is often obtained without making physical contact with this technology. This technology is used in many fields like geography, military, intelligence. Commercial, economic planning, land surveying and is completed to urge accurate information about the topics associated with the earth. Remote sensing typically uses satellite or aircraft-based sensor technologies to detect and classify objects on Earth. This includes the surface, atmosphere, and oceans supported propagated signals like an electromagnetic wave. It is often divided into 2 types "active remote sensing" and "passive remote sensing". Active remote sensing, a satellite or aircraft detects an object and its image by a sensor, while passive remote sensing detects sunlight by the sensor.
Remote Sensing MCQ Test
1) The refractive index of ocean water increases with salinity.
2) Which one of the following helps to identify the objects on the earth surface?
3) which one of the following errors is produced by platform characteristics of the sensor?
4) The basic requirement of any sensor system is ..........
5) The value of energy quantum for radiation of any frequency is proportional to -
6) Coherence of two electromagnetic waves takes place if their phase difference is ............
7) Which one of the following frequency regions is a part of sun's radiation?
8) Does remote sensing use Electro-magnetic waves in its procedure?
9) Which of these is not a principle of remote sensing?
10) ............. is used by the EM waves.
11) Which of the following wave is not employed in case of remote sensing?
12) What is a perfectly black body?
13) Remote sensing techniques make use of the properties of
14) The normal altitude of GPS satellite is about
15) The energy transported by the electromagnetic wave is proportional to .........
16) While passing through the atmosphere, the solar radiation .......
17) A remote sensor photographic camera responses spectrum up to about 0.9 μ.
18) Which of the following statements is incorrect?
19) Which kind of waves can travel through empty space?
20) The range measurements in GPS are made with ...........
21) Which of the following waves can be used in case of remote sensing?
22) The most widely used antenna in GPS is ...............
23) Which type of remote sensing uses its own source of electromagnetic energy?
24) The altitudinal distance of a geostationary satellite from the earth is about ..................
25) Remote sensing includes gathering of
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Most Popular Interview Questions
Leave A Comment :
Valid name is required.
Valid name is required.
Valid email id is required.