NOSQL is an alternative to the traditional Relational Database Management system. It is designed to work with large sets of distributed data. NoSQL databases stores data in the key-value form. Here is the list of Best NoSQL interview Questions and answers
- Interview Tips and Tricks – Its All Abоut Marketing the Skills and Talents
- Digging into the ways to delete multiple records in codeigniter
- How Does A MongoDB Developer Certification Benefit Your Career
- What Is The Best Programming Language For The Mobile Application Development?
- Advanced css interview questions
NoSQL interview questions
Following is a list of the differences between NoSQL and RDBMS: –
- In terms of data format, NoSQL does not follow any order for its data format. Whereas, RDBMS is more organized and structured when it comes to the format of its data.
- When it comes to scalability, NoSQL is more very good and more scalable. Whereas, RDBMS is average and less scalable than NoSQL.
- For querying of data, NoSQL is limited in terms of querying because there is no join clause present in NoSQL. Whereas, querying can be used in RDBMS as it uses the structured query language.
- The difference in the storage mechanism of NoSQL and RDBMS is that, NoSQL uses key value pair, documents, column storage, etc. for storage. Whereas, RDBMS uses various tables for storing data and relationships.
The NoSQL database management system is a distributed key-value database. It is designed so that it can provide highly reliable and scalable data. It can make the data storage available across all the configurable set of systems which functions as storage nodes. In this database system, data is stored as key-value pairs. This data is written to a particular storage node. These databases provide a mechanism for the storage and retrieval of data which is composed in a way other than the tabular method which was used in the relational databases.
- Using NoSQL, we can store the large amount of structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data.
- It supports agile sprint, quick iteration, and frequent code pushes.
- It uses object-oriented programming which is frequent and is also easy to use.
- It is more efficient. It has a scale-out architecture. It is cheap instead of being expensive. It has a monolithic architecture. It can be easily accessed.
Pros of using graph database:
- These are tailor-made for the networking applications. A social network is a good example of this.
- They can also be perfect for an object-oriented programming system.
Cons of using graph database:
- Since the degree of interconnection between nodes is high in graph database, so it is not suitable for network partitioning.
- Also, graph databases don’t scale out well in NoSQL databases.
- Key value store- it is a simple data storage key system which uses keys to access different values.
- Column family store- it is a sparse matrix system. It uses columns and rows as keys.
- Graph store- it is used in case of relationships-intensive problems.
- Document stores- it is used for storing hierarchical data structures directly in the database.
- Consistency- in this, all the nodes see the same data at the same time.
- Availability- it gives us a guarantee that there will be a response for every request made to the system about whether it was successful or not.
- Partition tolerance- it is the quality of NoSQL database management system which states that the system will work even if a part of the system has failed or is not working.
A distributed database system might provide only 2 of the 3 above qualities.
Related Interview Questions
DB2 Interview Questions
DBMS Interview Questions
Stored procedures Interview questions
Mysql Interview Questions
Mssql Interview Questions
MongoDB Interview Questions
Neo4j interview questions
NoSQL interview questions
Oracle Interview Questions
OrientDB interview questions
PL/SQL Interview Questions
Postgresql Interview Questions
Redis interview questions
SQLite interview questions
RavenDB Interview Questions
Couchdb Interview Questions
Weblogic Interview Questions
MariaDB Interview Questions
Cassandra Interview Questions
PouchDB Interview Questions
Oracle DBA Interview Questions
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Most Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Node JS Interview Questions with Express
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- PHP Interview Questions