Objective C Interview QuestionsDownload Objective C Interview Questions PDF
Objective C Interview Questions
- Dynamic typing—deciding the class of the object at runtime
- Dynamic binding—deciding the method which has to be invoked at runtime
- Dynamic loading—adding new modules to a program at runtime
- _Null_unspecified, which bridges to a Swift certainly unwrapped optional. This is the default.
- _Nonnull, the esteem won’t be nil it bridges to a customary reference.
- _Nullable a value can be nil; it bridges to a discretionary.
- _Null_resettable this value can never be nil, when perused however you can set it to know to reset it. This just applies property.
An abstraction in OOP is the way toward lessening the undesirable data and keeping up just the relevant data for the clients while polymorphism empowers an object to execute their functions in at least two forms.
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Express and Node JS Interview Questions
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- Core PHP Interview Questions