Fat-Free Framework is an open-source web framework distributed under the GNU General Public License. It is written in PHP.
Fat Free Framework interview questions
- 1) What is Fat-Free?
- 2) Enlist few features of Fat-Free Framework?
- 3) List minimum requirement to install Fat-Free Framework?
- 4) What is F3?
- 5) Enlist few system variables available in Fat-Free Framework?
- 6) What is Autoloader in F3?
- 7) Enlist few template directives available in Fat-Free Framework?
- 8) How to include a text block in HTML?
- 9) Please provide syntax to Connecting Database in Fat-Free Framework?
- 10) How to perform transactions in Fat-Free Framework?
Below are the list of Best Fat Free Framework interview questions and Answers
The Fat-Free is a powerful, open-source, and easy-to-use PHP micro-framework that is designed to help to build fast dynamic and robust web applications. It is distributed under the GNU General Public License and hosted by GitHub and Sourceforge.
Few features of Fat-Free Framework are listed below:
- URL router
- Cache engine
- Support for multilingual applications
- plug-ins that extend its functionality as well as data mappers for SQL and NoSQL database.
- Characteristics to Create Powerful Apps
- Write Less Code
- Blazing Fast Kick-start
- Rocket Science Included
- Full-featured toolkit
- Super lightweight code base with just ~65kb
- Easy to learn, use and extend
Minimum system requirement to install Fat-Free Framework with APACHE Web-Server are listed below:
- PHP 5.4 or higher
- PCRE 8.02 or higher
- GD library (for Image plug-in)
- CURL, sockets or stream extension (for Web plug-in)
- Nginx and Lighted configurations are also possible
F3 gives you a solid foundation, a mature code base, and a no-nonsense approach for writing Web applications.
Few system variables available in Fat-Free FRamework are listed below:
- AGENT - Type: string, Read-only
- AJAX - Type: bool, Read-only
- ALIAS - Type: string
- ALIASES - Type: array
- BASE - Type: string, Read-only Default: auto-detected
- BODY - Type: string, Read-only
- CASELESS - Type: bool Default: TRUE
- CLI - Type: bool, Read-only
- CONTAINER - Type: callable|Prefab|Psr
- CORS - Type: array
- DEBUG - Type: integer Default: 0
- DNSBL - Type: string Default: '', empty string
- ENCODING - Type: string Default: 'UTF-8'
- ERROR - Type: array, Read-Only
- ESCAPE - Type: bool Default: TRUE
- FALLBACK - Type: string Default: 'en'
- FORMATS - Type: array
- HALT - Type: bool Default: TRUE
- HEADERS - Type: array,Read-Only
Autoloader is a composer in Fat-Free Framework.
Few template directives available in Fat-Free Framework are listed below:
- “include” template directive
- “exclude” template directive
- “check” template directive
- “repeat” template directive
You can create or include the text box by following steps:
- Student Name:
- <input type="text" name="Name">
- <br> <br>
- <input type="text" name="Course">
To connect to a MySQL database in Fat-FRee FRamework follow these syntaxes:
$db=new\DB\SQL('mysql:host=localhost;port=3306;dbname=mysqldb','username','password'); Connecting to a SQLite database would look like: $db=new \DB\SQL('sqlite:/path/to/db.sqlite');
The 4th parameter is an array of options you can use to set additional PDO attributes: $options = array( \PDO::ATTR_ERRMODE => \PDO::ERRMODE_EXCEPTION, // generic attribute \PDO::ATTR_PERSISTENT => TRUE, // we want to use persistent connections \PDO::MYSQL_ATTR_COMPRESS => TRUE, // MySQL-specific attribute ); $db = new \DB\SQL('mysql:host=localhost;port=3306;dbname=mysqldb','username','password', $options);
Use the code given below to perform transactions in Fat-Free Framework:
$db->begin(); $db->exec('DELETE FROM diet WHERE food="cola"'); $db->exec('INSERT INTO diet (food) VALUES ("carrot")'); $db->exec('SELECT * FROM diet'); $db->commit();
Online Training Programs
Latest Interview Questions
Laravel Interview Questions
CICS Interview Questions
Seo Interview questions
Wordpress Interview Questions
Microsoft Word Interview Questions
8051 Microcontroller Interview Questions
React js Interview questions
Vue.js Interview Questions
Digital marketing Interview Questions
Mean Stack Interview Questions
PHP Interview Questions
Cakephp interview questions
Node JS Interview Questions with Express
AngularJS Interview Questions
Angular 2 Interview Questions
Angular 4 Interview Questions
Angular 5 Interview Questions
Angular 6 Interview Questions
AngularJS Basic Interview Questions
Angular 7 Interview Questions
Angularjs unit testing interview questions
Angular 8 Interview Questions
Laravel Latest Questions
MongoDB Interview Questions
Flutter Interview Questions
Cyber Security Interview Questions
CyberArk Interview Questions
Data Analyst Interview Questions
Data Scientist Interview Questions
Data Structure Interview Questions
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.