Fat-Free Framework is an open-source web framework distributed under the GNU General Public License. It is written in PHP.
Fat Free Framework interview questions
- 1) What is Fat-Free?
- 2) Enlist few features of Fat-Free Framework?
- 3) List minimum requirement to install Fat-Free Framework?
- 4) What is F3?
- 5) Enlist few system variables available in Fat-Free Framework?
- 6) What is Autoloader in F3?
- 7) Enlist few template directives available in Fat-Free Framework?
- 8) How to include and exclude a text block in HTML?
- 9) Please provide syntax to Connecting Database in Fat-Free Framework?
- 10) How to perform transactions in Fat-Free Framework?
Below are the list of Best Fat Free Framework interview questions and Answers
The Fat-Free is a powerful, open-source, and easy-to-use PHP micro-framework that is designed to help to build fast dynamic and robust web applications. It is distributed under the GNU General Public License and hosted by GitHub and Sourceforge.
Few features of Fat-Free Framework are listed below:
- URL router
- Cache engine
- Support for multilingual applications
- plug-ins that extend its functionality as well as data mappers for SQL and NoSQL database.
- Characteristics to Create Powerful Apps
- Write Less Code
- Blazing Fast Kick-start
- Rocket Science Included
- Full-featured toolkit
- Super lightweight code base with just ~65kb
- Easy to learn, use and extend
Minimum system requirement to install Fat-Free Framework with APACHE Web-Server are listed below:
- PHP 5.4 or higher
- PCRE 8.02 or higher
- GD library (for Image plug-in)
- CURL, sockets or stream extension (for Web plug-in)
- Nginx and Lighted configurations are also possible
F3 gives you a solid foundation, a mature code base, and a no-nonsense approach for writing Web applications.
Few system variables available in Fat-Free FRamework are listed below:
- AGENT - Type: string, Read-only
- AJAX - Type: bool, Read-only
- ALIAS - Type: string
- ALIASES - Type: array
- BASE - Type: string, Read-only Default: auto-detected
- BODY - Type: string, Read-only
- CASELESS - Type: bool Default: TRUE
- CLI - Type: bool, Read-only
- CONTAINER - Type: callable|Prefab|Psr
- CORS - Type: array
- DEBUG - Type: integer Default: 0
- DNSBL - Type: string Default: '', empty string
- ENCODING - Type: string Default: 'UTF-8'
- ERROR - Type: array, Read-Only
- ESCAPE - Type: bool Default: TRUE
- FALLBACK - Type: string Default: 'en'
- FORMATS - Type: array
- HALT - Type: bool Default: TRUE
- HEADERS - Type: array,Read-Only
Autoloader is a composer in Fat-Free Framework.
Few template directives available in Fat-Free Framework are listed below:
- “include” template directive
- “exclude” template directive
- “check” template directive
- “repeat” template directive
To connect to a MySQL database in Fat-FRee FRamework follow these syntaxes:
$db=new\DB\SQL('mysql:host=localhost;port=3306;dbname=mysqldb','username','password'); Connecting to a SQLite database would look like: $db=new \DB\SQL('sqlite:/path/to/db.sqlite');
The 4th parameter is an array of options you can use to set additional PDO attributes: $options = array( \PDO::ATTR_ERRMODE => \PDO::ERRMODE_EXCEPTION, // generic attribute \PDO::ATTR_PERSISTENT => TRUE, // we want to use persistent connections \PDO::MYSQL_ATTR_COMPRESS => TRUE, // MySQL-specific attribute ); $db = new \DB\SQL('mysql:host=localhost;port=3306;dbname=mysqldb','username','password', $options);
Use the code given below to perform transactions in Fat-Free Framework:
$db->begin(); $db->exec('DELETE FROM diet WHERE food="cola"'); $db->exec('INSERT INTO diet (food) VALUES ("carrot")'); $db->exec('SELECT * FROM diet'); $db->commit();
Related Interview Questions
Laravel interview questions
Cakephp interview questions
CodeIgniter Interview Questions
Phalcon interview questions
Fuel PHP interview questions
Slim framework interview questions
PHP Nette Framework Interview Questions
PHPixie framework interview questions
Yii 2 interview questions
Kohana Framework interview questions
Silex Framework Interview Questions
Zend Framework Interview Questions
Symfony interview questions
Fat Free Framework interview questions
Aura framework interview questions
Laravel Latest Questions
Laravel 5 interview questions
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Node JS Interview Questions with Express
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- PHP Interview Questions