- Interview Tips and Tricks – Its All Abоut Marketing the Skills and Talents
- Digging into the ways to delete multiple records in codeigniter
- How Does A MongoDB Developer Certification Benefit Your Career
- What Is The Best Programming Language For The Mobile Application Development?
- Advanced css interview questions
Fuel PHP interview questions
Fuel takes security very seriously, and as a result, has implemented the following measures to ensure the safety of your web applications:
- Output encoding
- CSRF protection
- XSS filtering
- Input filtering
- SQL injection
In Fuel, there are 4 reserved routes. They are _root_, _403_, _404_ and _500_.
- _root_ – The default route when no URI is specified.
- _403_ – The route used when the application throws an HttpNoAccessException that isn’t caught.
- _404_ – The route used when the application throws an HttpNotFoundException that isn’t caught.
- _500_ – The route used when the application throws an HttpServerErrorException that isn’t caught.
Presenter: A Presenter is a class that contains the logic that is needed to generate your view (or views). When the controller is done with your user input and is done with whatever actions it needed to take, it turns execution over to the Presenter to retrieve and process whatever data is needed for the view. A Presenter shouldn’t do any data manipulation but can contain database calls and any other retrieval or preparation operations needed to generate the View’s data.
Note: Presenters are optional. If you don’t need them, you can use Views directly, and keep the pre-processing logic in your controller.
Read More https://fuelphp.com/docs/general/presenters.html
FuelPHP supports drivers for following template Engines.You are free to use any one of below for development.
FuelPHP is free open source web framework written in PHP scripting language.FuelPHP is based on HMVC ( Hierarchical Model View Controller) design pattern.
FuelPHP also supports a more router based approach where you might route directly to a closure which deals with the input uri, making the closure the controller and giving it control of further execution.
FuelPHP Features List
- An (H)MVC framework
- Modular and extendable
- Inbuilt Security modules.
- Oil: the power of the command line interface
- Base classes for Controllers and Models
- Powerful yet lightweight ORM
- Inbuilt Authentication
- Multiple template parser for your Views
Read more from https://fuelphp.com/features
In order to install FuelPHP 1.8, your server must meet below requirements
- PHP Version >= 5.3.3
- Mbstring PHP extension installed and enabled
- Mcrypt PHP extension installed and enabled
- Fileinfo PHP extension installed and enabled
- PHPUnit version 3.7 or greater is required if you want to run unit tests.
Related Interview Questions
Laravel interview questions
Cakephp interview questions
CodeIgniter Interview Questions
Phalcon interview questions
Fuel PHP interview questions
Slim framework interview questions
PHP Nette Framework Interview Questions
PHPixie framework interview questions
Yii 2 interview questions
Kohana Framework interview questions
Silex Framework Interview Questions
Zend Framework Interview Questions
Symfony interview questions
Fat Free Framework interview questions
Aura framework interview questions
Laravel Latest Questions
Laravel 5 interview questions
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Most Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Node JS Interview Questions with Express
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- PHP Interview Questions