Here is the list of top PHP array interview questions that can be asked by Interviewer in PHP Interviews to Freshers and Experience.
PHP Array Interview Questions
- How to get number of elements in an Array?
- How to create an empty array in PHP?
- What is an array in PHP?
- What is difference between array_merge and array_combine?
- How to check a key exist in an array?
- How to create an array from PHP string?
- How to Delete an element from an array?
- List types of array are available in PHP?
- List functions available to sort an php array?
- How to convert a JSON string to an array in PHP?
- What is difference between count or sizeof function in php?
- How to remove duplicate values from PHP Array?
- How to get a random value from a PHP array?
You can use count() function to count the number of elements in a PHP Array.
$array=['ram','ravi','ajay','vijay']; echo count($array); // outputs 4
It is very easy to create an array in PHP. You can create an array in PHP using array() function or simply assigning  in front of variable.
$array1=array() or $array1=;
PHP Array is a special type of variable that stores multiple values in a single variable. There are 3 types of array available in PHP they are
- Indexed arrays
- Associative arrays
- Multidimensional arrays
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Node JS Interview Questions with Express
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- PHP Interview Questions