Here is the list of top PHP array interview questions that can be asked by Interviewer in PHP Interviews to Freshers and Experience.
- Interview Tips and Tricks – Its All Abоut Marketing the Skills and Talents
- Digging into the ways to delete multiple records in codeigniter
- How Does A MongoDB Developer Certification Benefit Your Career
- What Is The Best Programming Language For The Mobile Application Development?
- Advanced css interview questions
PHP Array Interview Questions
You can use count() function to count the number of elements in a PHP Array.
$array=['ram','ravi','ajay','vijay']; echo count($array); // outputs 4
It is very easy to create an array in PHP. You can create an array in PHP using array() function or simply assigning  in front of variable.
$array1=array() or $array1=;
PHP Array is a special type of variable that stores multiple values in a single variable. There are 3 types of array available in PHP they are
- Indexed arrays
- Associative arrays
- Multidimensional arrays
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Most Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Node JS Interview Questions with Express
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- PHP Interview Questions