Google Adwords is a very important marketing tool. The technique is known to offer high conversion rate to the advertisers thereby increasing the brand awareness. In case you are applying for the designation of Adwords consultant or specialist, here are a few Adwords interview questions that can help you crack your dream job.
Google Adwords interview questions 2018
Google Adwords Interview Questions
Following are the maximum number of campaigns and ad groups you can create in Adwords.
Number of campaigns (both paused & active) : 10,000
Number of Ad groups per campaign: 20,000
The headings should contain a maximum of 25 characters whereas the second description line should contain a maximum of 35 characters. Description URL consists of 1024 characters and it doesn't contain any image in URL.
|Headline 1||30 characters|
|Headline 2||30 characters|
|Headline 3||30 characters|
|Description 1||90 characters|
|Description 2||90 characters|
|Path (2)||15 characters each|
Conversion optimizer in AdWords is a feature that helps you drive more conversions at lower cost. It uses your AdWords conversion tracking data to manage the bidding process at keyword level so that your ads drive as many conversions as possible at or below your (advertiser’s) specified cost per conversion (also called cost per action, CPA). It helps in getting a better return on investment by segregating the unprofitable clicks from the profitable clicks for your campaigns.
CTR= (total clicks/total impressions) *100
- Broad match – These keywords let you reach the widest audience possible.
- Broad modifier – It lets you have a wider audience reach but also ensure better control than broad match.
- Phrase match- “Your ad will only appear when a user puts your key phrase in the exact order you enter them, but there might be other words either before or after that phrase.
- Exact match- these are the most specific and restrictive keyword type.
- Negative keyword- it is used when the advertisers do not want to display their ads in specific keywords.
- You can automatically generate keywords, texts, landing pages and custom reports.
- It manages your account by developing additional applications and tools.
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Node JS Interview Questions with Express
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- Core PHP Interview Questions