- 10th Feb, 2023
- 970 Followers
Electrostatics MCQ Questions
Take Electrostatics Quiz To test your Knowledge
Below are few Electrostatics MCQ test that checks your basic knowledge of Electrostatics. This Electrostatics Test contains around 20 questions of multiple choice with 4 options. You have to select the right answer to a question. You can see the correct answer by clicking the view answer link.
Electrostatics MCQ Quiz
1) An electric dipole is placed at an angle of 30° with an electric field intensity 2 × 105 N/C. It experiences a torque equal to 4 N m. The charge on the dipole, if the dipole length is 2 cm, is
2) Three concentric metallic spherical shells of radii R, 2R, 3R, are given charges Q1, Q2, Q3, respectively. It is found that the surface charge densities on the outer surfaces of the shells are equal. Then, the ratio of the charges given to the shells, Q1 : Q2 : Q3, is
3) Two identical charged spheres are suspended by strings of equal lengths. The strings make an angle of 30° with each other. When suspended in a liquid of density 0.8 g cm–3, the angle remains the same. If density of the material of the sphere is 1.6 g cm–3, the dielectric constant of the liquid is
4) we use ..................to relieve discomfort of allergy sufferers in homes.
5) Value of k in coulomb's law depends upon -
Download Free : Electrostatics MCQ PDF
6) Value of k in coulomb's law depends upon -
7) Value of k in coulomb's law depends upon -
8) Coulomb is equal to charge of -
9) Selenium becomes a conductor in light so it behaves like -
10) Property of material due to which it attracts or repels other objects is
11) Charge on capacitor plates is directly proportional to -
12) What happens when we rub a glass rod with a silk cloth ?
13) Thunderclouds are charged by friction between -
14) If the distance between the two point charges become half then force between them becomes
15) Charge on capacitor plates is directly proportional to
16) In equation Q=CV, C is constant of proportionality called capacitor's
17) In equation Q=CV, C is constant of proportionality called capacitor's
18) An Electric field can deflect _______________________ ?
19) The Electric line of force are ________________ ?
20) The Value of the capacitance depends upon the__________________ ?
21) Particles With Opposite Charges
22) Electroscope Can Be Charged By
23) The SI Unit Of Electric Potential Is
24) Dielectric Strength Of Medium
25) The Dissipation Factor Of A Good Dielectric Is Of The Order Of
26) The Electric Field At A Point Situated At A Distance D From Straight Charged Conductor Is
27) Paper Capacitor And Mica Capacitor Are The Examples Of
28) Which Of The Following Is Not A Good Insulator?
29) The Reason A Charged Balloon Will Stick To A Wall Is That
30) The Common Hydrogen Atom Consists Of
31) The Accumulation Of Excess Electric Charge On An Object Is Called
32) Which Of The Following Is NOT A Subatomic Particle?
33) An Electrolytic Capacitor Is Generally Made To Provide
34) What Charge Does A Proton Have?
35) What Is The Symbol For Force?
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Most Popular Interview Questions
Leave A Comment :
Valid name is required.
Valid name is required.
Valid email id is required.