Three Phase Systems In Power Applications MCQ
- 29th Aug, 2022
- 649 Followers
Three Phase Systems In Power Applications MCQ Questions
Take Three Phase Systems In Power Applications MCQ Test to Test Your Knowledge
Practice here the best Three Phase Systems In Power Applications MCQ Questions that checks your basic knowledge of Three Phase Systems In Power Applications. This Three Phase Systems In Power Applications MCQ Test contains 20+ Multiple Choice Questions. You have to select the right answer to the question. Apart from this, you can also download, Three Phase Systems In Power Applications MCQ PDF, completely free.
Three Phase Systems In Power Applications MCQ Test
1) As compared to three phase induction motor the advantage of synchronous Motor in addition to its constant speed is
2) In a balanced three-phase load, each phase.............
3) Choppers converter............
4) Three phase full converter will require ..................number of SCRs.
5) In case of a three phase full controlled converter with 6 SCRs, commutation occurs every.............
Download Free : Three Phase Systems In Power Applications MCQ PDF
6) In a three phase AC circuit, the sum of all three generated voltages is.............
7) An induction motor is...........
8) The power consumed by a three-phase load can be determined using the formula
9) The windings of a three-phase alternator are separated by.
10) Three units of single phase transformers and one single three-phase transformer rating are
11) For a three-phase full controlled converter with R load, the average value of output voltage is zero for..............
12) The device which performs DC-AC conversion
13) Rotor induced EMF is nearly...............of maximum value
14) In a three phase bridge rectifier circuit for HVDC transmission, the ratio of outout dc voltage to input ac voltage is
15) Rotor induced EMF is nearly..............of maximum value
16) In a three phase voltage source inverter operating in square wave mode, the output line voltage is free from
17) A three phase full coverter is supplying a purely resistive load at 300 V dc for 0° firing angle. The output voltage for 90° firing angle would be
18) Resultant flux of 3 phase induction motor is.
19) Syncronous speed of a 3 phase, 4 pole, 50Hz induction motor is.
20) What is the magnitude of each line current in a Y-connected circuit?
21) The most common type of ac motor is the _______.
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Most Popular Interview Questions
Leave A Comment :
Valid name is required.
Valid name is required.
Valid email id is required.