Building Materials MCQ
- 31st Mar, 2022
- 523 Followers
Building Materials MCQ Questions
Take Building Materials MCQ Quiz & Online Test to Test Your Knowledge
We have listed below the best Building Materials MCQ Questions, that are very helpful for the preparation of Building Materials. This Building Materials MCQ Test contains 30 best multiple-choice questions. You have to select the right answer to every question. You can also download here the Building Materials MCQ PDF for the best preparation for Civil Engineering Exams/Interviews.
About Building Materials
Building materials are a type of material used for building works. These materials include some natural and synthetic products that are used for building construction, such as Portland cement, plaster of Paris, clay, rock sheets, bricks, virgin steel, primary aluminum, flat glass, concrete jute rope, iron wire, sand, and woods, etc. these materials are available in all cities & villages.
Building Materials MCQ Test Quiz
1) which of the following is building material in a Mortar?
2) A badly mixed cement concrete results in
3) Chemically, marble is known as the
4) Inner part of a timber log surrounding the pitch, is called
5) Resins are
6) Which of the following rock generally used for roofing?
7) Initial setting of cement is caused due to
8) Lime concrete is generally used for
9) The normal curing period for lime mortar, is
10) Pig iron is manufactured from the ores by
11) Cast Iron is Used for -
12) Pug Mill is used for
13) Playwood has the advantage of -
14) French Polish is -
15) Bessemer process is used for the manufacture of -
16) Which of the following is a mineral?
17) which of the follwoing is a Laterite?
18) Generally, Wooden moulds are made of
19) To avoid __________ the foundations should be taken beyond the depth up to which rain water can not reach.
20) The strength of the cement is __________ after storage.
21) Vanadium steel is generally used for ..............
22) The commonly used colour pigment in paints, is ...............
23) The variety of pig iron used for the manufacture of steel by Bessemer process, is ...........
24) Good quality stones must be ..............
25) Good quality stones must be ..............
26) Sewer pipes are made of ..............
27) The rocks formed by gradual deposition, are called ................
28) Galvanising means covering iron with a thin coat of ...............
29) Polymerization helps to improve the property of ...............
30) Which one of the following is acid resistant asbestos?
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Most Popular Interview Questions
Leave A Comment :
Valid name is required.
Valid name is required.
Valid email id is required.