1. How do we create a VPC load balancer in AWS?
2. Why does ELB have 60 seconds of non-configurable request timeout?
3. How to create an alert for AWS load balancer 'outofservice'?
4. Can you explain NLB in AWS?
5. Why AWS Elastic Load Balancers have more than 1 IP addresses?
6. Can we use multiple Aws elastic load balancers for single EC2 Instance?
7. What is the difference between a load balancer and Amazon's Route 53?
8. What do you mean by a target group in AWS Load Balancing?
9. List type of techniques that are used by load balancers?
10. What is the difference between auto-scaling and ELB?
11. List few Pros/cons of using AWS Elastic Load Balancer?
12. How AWS Elastic Load Balancing Works?
13. What Is elb in aws?
Also Read Related AWS ELB interview questions
|Aws interview questions||Amazon Interview Questions|
|Amazon Support Engineer Interview Questions||Amazon Cloud Engineer interview questions|
|AWS Lambda Interview Questions||Amazon DevOps Engineer Interview Questions|
|Dynamodb Interview Questions||AWS VPC Interview Questions|
|AWS S3 interview questions||Amazon Redshift Interview Questions|
Never Miss an Articles from us.