Amazon is an electronic commerce and cloud computing company. Also, this is a huge online retailer platform which can offer any kind of products to the customers. The goods and products can be ordered via online where the dealer will deliver it to the customers. If you are looking for making the career in DevOps then you can apply for the position of Amazon DevOps engineer. Being one of the giants in the e-com industry every developer wishes to be a part of it, therefore, an engineer must explore all the possible DevOps questions before facing the panelists.
The roles and responsibilities of DevOps engineer/Developer
The DevOps engineer is the system admin who will thoroughly involve on the part of development. The main work of the DevOps engineer is to create an interaction between the process of development and operations. The major role and responsibilities are
- Monitoring the development team to clear and give solution according to any of the customer demands.
- Then have to prepared with the scale or performance and operability.
- They must provide with the tendency to work and process any kind of open source technologies and tools.
- Loaded with the skills to both coding and scripting.
- Have flow knowledge in any code testing and deployment technology.
- Know thoroughly about the systems and IT operations.
- Familiar with the usage and methodology of tools.
- Ability to handle any data management technique.
- Make beyond research about the technologies and function.
- Have to be an expert in Linux System Admin and Bash.
- Complete set of CI/CD infrastructure that is designed, build and maintenance must need to be provided along with the appropriate tools of Horizon Cloud Service.
- The previously firmware CI/CD pipeline should possess the proper consideration of design and development.
- Using Azure the development and design of the software have to make in a complete way.
Here are a few DevOps interview questions that you must know before you face the interview panel at Amazon:
Q1. What is iNode on Linux and more details on that?
Q2. How do you check physical memory on Linux?
Q3 How do you copy a local file to HDFS?
Q4. What steps happen when a copy of the local file to HDFS run?
Q5.Explain the steps/channels When the user accesses a URL via a browser?
Q6. What is distributed cache in Hadoop?
Q7. How do you measure network packet?
Q8. If there are no cookies how do you make your application work?
Q9. How did you make your application work without cookies?
Q10. How do you make your database work for a high number of requests at peak hours?
Q11.How do you make a background process run?
Q12. How do you optimize database?
Q13. How do you know how much memory your java application is taking on Linux?
Q14. Tell me about garbage collection programming
Thus, before you face the interview panel, prepare your basics by reading all the possible interview questions available. Well researched answers can give you an edge over the other candidates.
You May also Interested in Aws interview questions