What is Amazon Cloud Engineer?
Amazon Cloud Engineer is a professional, who is responsible for designing, implementing, and managing cloud-based solutions using AWS (Amazon Web Services). Cloud engineers work with AWS to develop cloud architectures and ensure that they meet the needs of their organization.
Amazon.com is a large Internet-based e-com enterprise that offers books, music, films, housewares, hardware, toys, and numerous different merchandise, either straightforwardly or on the go-between, different retailers and Amazon.com's a great many clients. Its Web services business incorporates renting data stockpiling and processing assets, so-called "cloud computing," over the Internet. Amazon cloud service is one of the numerous services that is integrated into Amazon web services.
Finally, Practice here the top Amazon Cloud Engineer Interview Questions, which are very popular & asked many times in Cloud Engineer Job Interviews.
Key Responsibilities of Amazon Cloud Engineer
As an Amazon Cloud Engineer, some of the key responsibilities you may be expected to have include:
- Designing and deploying AWS infrastructure, including setting up VPCs, EC2 instances, load balancers, and auto-scaling groups.
- Proficient in managing various AWS services such as RDS, DynamoDB, Elasticache, S3, CloudFront, and CloudWatch.
- Able to optimize AWS infrastructure for cost and performance by using AWS cost optimization tools.
- Able to implement security and compliance measures, such as setting up firewalls, implementing encryption, and configuring access control.
- Expertise in automating infrastructure deployment and management tasks using tools such as CloudFormation, CodePipeline, and Elastic Beanstalk./li>.
- Able to ensure high availability and disaster recovery by setting up replication and backup mechanisms.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that the AWS infrastructure is meeting the needs of the applications being developed.