Web Developer Interview Questions
- Abhinandan Chatterjee
- 15th Jun, 2022
- 319 Followers
Web Developer Interview Questions
Well, you all might be familiar with the fact that the demand for efficient and skilled web developers is constantly rising. All of the multinational or small-scale industries in organizations are looking for potential front-end web developers. If you are willing to build a career in web development then go through this set of web developer interview questions in order to fulfill your dream. With these questions, you might get enough help to crack your interview.
Companies and hiring agents are constantly in search of the individuals who can create the most usable, relevant, technically accurate and interactive interfaces throughout the multiple devices. All of the technical proficiency is here on a different end. And you can go through these web developer interview questions to get enough of the knowledge.
Web developer Interview Questions
1) According to you what are the major responsibilities of a web developer?
As a web developer, most of the time entire responsibility of the project is shouldered on us. Major of them are:
- Developing the appropriate structures for the project
- To provide assistance with the maintenance of websites.
- Also to have the ownership of code throughout the development and testing.
- To coordinate with the designers.
- To fix the error and resolve problems.
- To upload the site successfully over the servers.
2) Explain what is CORS?
CORS stands for the cross-origin resource sharing. It is actually a mechanism which enables the sources on a webpage to get permitted from other domain which is actually located outside the domain from where the source gets originated. This mechanism is supported in HTML5 that also manages the request (that is HTTP) access to a domain differentially.
3) As a web developer what do you think essential you should know?
As a web developer, there are multiple tasks that have to be performed like designing, programming, developing and testing the project several times. The technical proficiency which a web developer must essentially have is:
4) Can you name a few of the advantages of http/2 in comparison to http1.1?
There are multiple advantages of http/2 if compared to http1.1. The major among them are-
- Http headers data compression
- Request prioritization.
- Parallel loading of page elements over a single TCP connection.
- Alert - it displays a message with an OK button.
- Confirm- basically pops up a message window which is actually a confirmation with OK and cancel button.
- Prompt - dialogue box gets pop-up through it which asks the user’s input followed with the confirmation buttons.
6) What is an ETag and can you explain its working?
An ETag is actually an identifier which is assigned by a web server to any of the specific version of a resource. It is done where the URL is found. The ETag instantly changes if the resource content over the URL changes. In this case, the client can ask to cache the resources along with its ETag.
7) Can you tell us about stateless and stateful protocol?
Stateless protocol- A communication protocol which screens every request as an independent transaction is a stateless protocol. Hence, it is not required from the server to retain any of the session or identity in order to optimize multiple requests arriving from the same source. HTTP is a stateless protocol as it does not require the server to retain information from multiple requests.
Stateful protocol - A communication protocol where the responder maintains the information safely across multiple requests originating from the same source is called stateful protocol.
8) Do you know the difference between GET and POST?
- If the data is sent in the form where parameters are same, then they will be visible in the URL.
- The parameters will be appended to the URL.
- There will be less security during the uploading out to the server.
- A large amount of data can be sent.
- It is comparatively secure.
- Data can be sent after using the encryption method in the body of an HTTP request.
9) What do you understand by lazy loading?
In computer programming, there is a common designing pattern which is known as lazy loading. In order to precede the initialization of any of the object until the segment where it is needed essentially, it is used. If user needs then lazy coding is a loading code (in reference to use). Example - Under page, a button is present which shows multiple layouts the user can switch to.
10) What do you understand by call back function?
11) What is an anonymous function?
The functions which are without any actual name are called anonymous functions. These functions are stored in a variable and automatically get invoked using the same variable name.
12) What do you understand by Ajax and Ajax Call?
13) What is the importance of HTML doctype?
In an HTML document, the doctype is the first fundamental declaration even before the HTML tag. Doctype is quite different from the HTML tag as it is an instruction which is given to the web server about the version of the markup language in which the pages is written. It also refers to a document type definition which specifies all the limitations for the markup language. In this condition, the browser can render the contents accurately.
14) What would you do in order to increase the page performance?
In order to increase the page performance following methodologies can be opted:
- With compressed or smaller images.
15) Do you have any idea about Jasmine or Qunit?
16) What would you do in order to reduce the page load time?
There are a number of methods that can be performed like-
- To reduce lookup
- Minimization of redirects
- Http compression
Latest Interview Questions
Pratice HR Questions
Most Popular Interview Questions
Latest MCQ Tests
Related Interview Questions
Leave A Comment :
Valid name is required.
Valid name is required.
Valid email id is required.