Time Response of Reactive Circuits MCQ
- 21st Feb, 2023
- 743 Followers
Time Response of Reactive Circuits MCQ Questions
Take Time Response of Reactive Circuits MCQ Test to Test Your Knowledge
Practice here the best Time Response of Reactive Circuits MCQ Questions that checks your basic knowledge of Time Response of Reactive Circuits. This MCQ Test contains 20+ Multiple Choice Questions. You have to select the right answer to the question. Apart from this, you can also download here Time Response of Reactive Circuits MCQ PDF, completely free.
Time Response of Reactive Circuits MCQ Test
1) How to measure transient response time T in RC circuit, when R is the value of the resistor in ohms and C is the value of the capacitor in Farads?
2) A steady-state condition is reached when the output voltage reaches ______.
3) An RC differentiator acts as a ____.
4) What is the average value of the output in an RC differentiator, responding to repetitive pulses?
5) The output of an RC integrator is taken across the _.
Download Free : Time Response of Reactive Circuits MCQ PDF
6) In an RC differentiator, the sum of the capacitor voltage and the resistor voltage at any instant ____.
7) The expression of current in R- C circuit is?
8) In an R-C circuit, when the switch is closed, the response ____.
9) Determine the voltage across the capacitor in the circuit shown in the question 6 is?
10) The rising and falling edges of a pulse waveform contain the higher frequency component.
11) The flat portions of a pulse waveform contain low-frequency components.
12) What is the highest frequency contained in a pulse that has a rise and fall time equal to 10 microseconds (10 s)?
13) If the capacitor in an integrator becomes leaky:
14) After how many time constants, the transient part reaches more than 99 percent of its final value?
15) If the RC time constant of an integrator is increased, as the time constant is increased ___.
16) To understand how the output voltage is shaped by a differentiator, you must consider ___.
17) An integrator consists of a 3.3 k resistor and a 2 F capacitor. A single 30 V, 6 µs pulse is applied to the input. How much will the capacitor charge?
18) With an RL integrator, at the instant of the rising pulse edge:
19) What is Time Response?
20) In an RL differentiator, when the input pulse goes from its low level to its high level, ___.
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Most Popular Interview Questions
Leave A Comment :
Valid name is required.
Valid name is required.
Valid email id is required.