Series Parallel Circuits MCQ
- 09th Feb, 2023
- 870 Followers
Series Parallel Circuits MCQ Questions
Take Series Parallel Circuits MCQ Test & Online Quiz to test your Knowledge
Below is the Series Parallel Circuits MCQ test that checks your basic knowledge of Series Parallel Circuits. This Series Parallel Circuits MCQ Test contains 20 Multiple Choice Questions. You have to select the right answer to the question. Finally, you can also take the Online Quiz from the Take Series Parallel Circuits Quiz Button.
Series Parallel Circuits MCQ Test
1) Batteries are generally connected in
2) A 470 Ω resistor, a 220 Ω resistor, and a 100 Ω resistor are all in parallel. The total resistance is approximately
3) What is the smallest resistor value in a certain five-step R/2R ladder network?
4) A Voltage divider consists of two 68 kΩ resistors and a 24 V source. What is the unknown output voltage?
5) Batteries are generally connected in ............
Download Free : Series Parallel Circuits MCQ PDF
6) Which of the following is the most cost-efficient connection?
7) It is preferable to connect bulbs in series or in parallel?
8) Bulbs are generally connected in______.
9) In a series circuit, the total resistance is greater than the largest resistance in the circuit.
10) In a ____________ circuit, the total resistance is smaller than the smallest resistance in the circuit.
11) Is series circuit is the most cost efficient connection?
12) In series circuit, total resistance Rt is calculated with the formula ____.
13) You can find total resistance in a Parallel circuit with the following formula:
14) A certain circuit is composed of two parallel resistors. The total resistance is 1,403 Ω. One of the resistors is 2 Ω. The other resistor value is ___.
15) On which of the following voltage range settings will a voltameter present minimum load on a circuit?
16) A Voltage divider consists of two 68 kΩ resistors and a 24 V source. The unknown output voltage is ___.
17) A galvanometer is a meter that measures small amounts of voltage.
18) The internal resistance of a 20,000 ohm/volt voltmeter set on its 5 V range is ___.
19) A smaller-value load resistor will cause the output voltage to change more than a larger-value one.
20) In series, if one bulb goes out, others will :
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Most Popular Interview Questions
Leave A Comment :
Valid name is required.
Valid name is required.
Valid email id is required.