RLC Circuits and Resonance MCQ
- 16th Feb, 2023
- 425 Followers
RLC Circuits and Resonance MCQ Questions
Test your knowledge with RLC Circuits and Resonance MCQ
Practice here the best RLC Circuits and Resonance MCQ Questions that checks your basic knowledge of RLC Circuits and Resonance. This RLC Circuits and Resonance MCQ Test contains 20+ Multiple Choice Questions. Choose the right answers for every questions to check your final preparation for your exams. Apart from this, you can also download here RLC Circuits and Resonance MCQ PDF, completely free.
RLC Circuits and Resonance MCQ Test
1) In a parallel RLC circuit, which value may always be used as a vector reference?
2) current in a series rlc circuit may always be used as
3) Series RLC voltage or impedance totals must be calculated by:
4) If the bandwidth of a filter increases:
5) Current in a series RLC circuit may always be used as a ................
Download Free : RLC Circuits and Resonance MCQ PDF
6) Which of the following statement best describes reactance in a series RLC circuit?
7) Can a parallel tuned circuit be used to couple energy from one circuit to another?
8) If the resistance in parallel with a parallel resonant circuit is reduced, the bandwidth
9) The current is minimum at resonance in a series RLC circuit?
10) If the value of C in a series RLC circuit is decreased, the resonant frequency
11) A series resonant circuit is commonly called a tank circuit.
12) What do you mean by RLC circuit?
13) Electrical resonance occurs in an electric circuit at a particular resonant frequency when the impedances or admittances of circuit elements cancel each other.
14) If the value of C in a series RLC circuit is decreased, the resonant frequency ___.
15) A certain series resonant circuit has a bandwidth of 2 kHz. If the existing coil is replaced with one having a higher value of Q, the bandwidth will ___.
16) In a series RLC circuit, the larger reactance determines the net reactance of the circuit.
17) A 15 Ω resistor, a 220 µH coil, and a 60 pF capacitor are in series across an ac source. What is the bandwidth of the circuit?
18) As XL = XC in a series resonance circuit, the impedance is __.
19) Is at resonant frequency, the voltage across capacitor is equal to the voltage across inductor?
20) To tune a parallel resonant circuit to a higher frequency the capacitance should be:
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Most Popular Interview Questions
Leave A Comment :
Valid name is required.
Valid name is required.
Valid email id is required.