Protractor interview questions
- Question 1) How to use Cucumber with Protractor?
- Question 3) How to select an option from dropdown in Protractor e2e testing?
- Question 4) How to set default browser window size in Protractor/WebdriverJS?
- Question 5) How to getText on an input in protractor?
- Question 6) How to test if an element has class or not in Protractor?
- Question 7) How to create and manipulate promises in Protractor?
- Question 8) How can I use command line arguments in Angularjs Protractor?
- Question 9) How can I get the current url using protractor?
- Question 10) What is browser.ignoreSynchronization in protractor?
- Question 11) List the different mouse actions that can be performed using protractor?
Below are the list of Best Protractor interview questions and Answers
Protractor support Jasmine and Mocha BDD test frameworks.
A SPA application is a web app load a single HTML page and dynamically update that page as the user interacts with the app.SPA using ajax and HTML5 to create fluid and responsive Web apps, without constant page reloads.
- It uses the simple syntax for writing test cases.
- Have angular-specific locators like ng-model, ng-bind, etc.
- Supports behavior-driven development tools like Jasmine/Mocha
- Easily integrated with Jenkins/Browser, Stack/Grunt.
- Support all latest browsers like Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet explorer.
Protractor is an end to end testing framework for AngularJs Applications. It is built on top of WebDriverJs protocol which internally uses native events and browser-specific drivers to interact with our application.
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Most Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Node JS Interview Questions with Express
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- PHP Interview Questions