Protractor interview questions
- 1) What is Protractor?
- 2) Enlist few features of Protractor?
- 3) How to install Protractor on windows?
- 4) How to cancel and accept Alert in Protractor?
- 5) What is use browser.refresh in Protractor?
- 6) Enlist few locators available in Protractor?
- 7) How to getText on an input in protractor?
- 8) How to use Cucumber with Protractor?
- 10) How to select an option from dropdown in Protractor e2e testing?
- 11) How to set default browser window size in Protractor/WebdriverJS?
- 12) How to test if an element has class or not in Protractor?
- 13) How to create and manipulate promises in Protractor?
- 14) How can I use command line arguments in Angularjs Protractor?
- 15) How can I get the current url using protractor?
- 16) What is browser.ignoreSynchronization in protractor?
- 17) List the different mouse actions that can be performed using protractor?
- 18) List major difference between Protractor vs Selenium?
- 19) What is Yeoman?
- 20) What is Grunt?
- 21) What is Jasmine?
- 22) What is Mocha?
- 23) List Behavior-driven development (BDD) test frameworks supported By Protractor?
- 24) What is SPA Application?
- 25) How can we set value to prompt Alert in Protractor?
Below are the list of Best Protractor interview questions and Answers
Protractor is an end to end testing framework for AngularJs Applications. It is built on top of WebDriverJs protocol which internally uses native events and browser-specific drivers to interact with our application.
- It uses the simple syntax for writing test cases.
- Have angular-specific locators like ng-model, ng-bind, etc.
- Supports behavior-driven development tools like Jasmine/Mocha
- Easily integrated with Jenkins/Browser, Stack/Grunt.
- Support all latest browsers like Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet explorer.
Yeoman is a scaffolding system that allows you to rapidly create any kind of application. It gets you to start on the new projects and streamline the maintenance of the existing projects. You can create a project with yeoman in any language.
Yeoman is also used to bootstrap new services, create modules or packaged, promote new projects, and enforce standards & best practices.
Protractor support Jasmine and Mocha BDD test frameworks.
A SPA application is a web app load a single HTML page and dynamically update that page as the user interacts with the app.SPA using ajax and HTML5 to create fluid and responsive Web apps, without constant page reloads.
Related Interview Questions
Agile Testing Interview Questions
Selenium Interview questions
Information Assurance Interview Questions
ETL Testing Interview Questions
JIRA Interview Questions
Bugzilla Interview Questions
Protractor interview questions
Sdet interview questions
Appium interview questions
UFT Interview questions
Jenkins interview Questions
Selenium WebDriver Interview Questions
Loadrunner Interview Questions
Java Testing Interview Questions
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Node JS Interview Questions with Express
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- PHP Interview Questions