Microprocessor MCQ Quiz
Take Microprocessor Quiz To test your Knowledge
Below are few Microprocessor MCQ test that checks your basic knowledge of Microprocessor. This Microprocessor Test contains around 20 questions of multiple choice with 4 options. You have to select the right answer to a question. You can see the correct answer by clicking view answer link.
Also, Read Best 8051 Microcontroller interview questions.
1. A machine language instruction format consists of -
2. The instruction, MOV AX, 1234H is an example of -
3. The full form of FPGA is -
4. Which language could be used for programming an FPGA.
5. 8085 microprocessor has how many pins -
7. The ROM programmed during manufacturing process itself is called -
8. The ROM programmed during manufacturing process itself is called -
9. Output of the assembler in machine codes is referred to as -
10. The software used to drive microprocessor-based systems is called-
11. How many buses are connected as part of the 8085A microprocessor?
12. The items that you can physically touch in a computer system are called:-
13. ALU (Arithmetic and Logic Unit ) of 8085 microprocessor consists of-
14. Register pair used to indicate memory-
15. The Intel 8086 microprocessor is a _______ processor.
16. In which year, 8086 microprocessor was introduced?
17. In 8086, Example for Non maskable interrupts are ________.
18. RIM is used to check whether, _____
19. The first digital computer build with IC chips was known as -
20. Which of the following is used for manufacturing chips?
21. Which of following instruction subtract memory and carry from a,b
22. Which of following load the stack pointer