Group Interview Questions and Answers
- 1) Why did you choose this Career?
- 2) How would you describe yourself?
- 3) Describe a mistake you made at your last job and how you resolved it.
- 4) Are you a leader or are you a follower?
- 5) What did you find attractive about the job?
- 6) What's your biggest professional achievement so far?
- 7) How do you think your strengths can benefit our company?
- 8) How would your colleagues describe you?
- 9) How do your career goals fit with this Company?
- 10) Use three words to describe yourself.
- 11) What is something you dislike doing, but must?
- 12) Why do you want to work with us?
- 13) What was your contribution to the team?
Below are the list of Best Group Interview Questions and Answers
You can say that I always had an interest in this field or career as per our previous knowledge.
You can say that I am ambitious, driven, hardworking, etc.
If you realised that you have done any mistake at your previous job then you should try that the mistake never happens again.
You can say that I am always a follower as well as I can act as a leader because follow up and lead are the basic qualities in each phase of our life.
You can say that you have been blessed to be praised by superiors, colleagues and juniors.
You can say that your greatest strength is ability to stay focused on the work and finish tasks on time.
You can say that on the basis of your previous job Disciplined, determined, punctual, hard-working, and Sincere.
You can say that your primary career goal is to find a position where you can stay long term. Your primary career goal is to find a position where you can stay long term.
You can use these three words to describe yourself such as Discipliner, clear, Motivator, and Quick learner.
You can say that you listen to some negative thinkers because of avoiding unnecessary conflict and explanation that helps to be aware of every situation of life.
It seems like a nice place to work where I can achieve my goal, as well as that, will try to utilize my skills to fulfill the organization's goal.
You can say that your contribution to the team is as follows:
- Think to be "we", not "me."
- Be respectful of others.
- Listen to their positive ideas.
- Be helpful.
- Be disciplined.
Online Training Programs
Latest Interview Questions
Laravel 9 interview questions
Laravel Interview Questions
Java inheritance interview questions
Angular 8 Interview Questions
PL/SQL Interview Questions
Stress Interview Questions
Soap interview questions
Apache Storm Interview Questions
R Programming Interview Questions
PhoneGap interview questions
Oracle DBA Interview Questions
.NET interview questions
QlikView Interview Questions
Electrical Engineering Interview Questions
Tough Interview Questions
Hiring managers Interview Questions
Biochemical Engineering Interview Questions
HBase Interview Questions
Help Desk Interview Questions
Golang Programming Interview Questions
Actuarial Interview Questions
A+ Interview Questions
ASP.NET Interview Questions
Java Servlet Interview Questions
Soap UI Interview Questions
Selenium WebDriver Interview Questions
Phone Interview Questions
Civil Engineering Interview Questions
Lisp Interview Questions
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.