Exit interview Questions
- 1) Tell reasons why did you start looking for another Job?
- 2) Would you ever consider returning to this company again?
- 3) How would you describe our company culture?
- 4) What was the best part of your Job?
- 5) What could have been done for you to remain employed here?
- 6) Did you have clear goals and objectives?
- 7) Do you feel your manager gave you what you needed to succeed?
- 8) Would you recommend this company to a friend?
- 9) What are the biggest risks for our company that you see?
- 10) What would make this a better place to work?
- 11) What advice would you like to give to your team?
- 12) What was your relationship with your Manager?
- 13) Is there any problem/ issue, in particular, you would like to mention?
- 14) Do you think the appraisal system worked for you?
- 15) Do you think our company's policies are adequate?
Below are the list of Best Exit interview Questions and Answers
Related Interview Questions
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Node JS Interview Questions with Express
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- PHP Interview Questions