Electrical Inductors MCQ
- 29th Mar, 2022
- 473 Followers
Electrical Inductors MCQ Questions
Take Electrical Inductors MCQ Test & Online Quiz to test your Knowledge
Below is the Electrical Inductors MCQ test that checks your basic knowledge of Electrical Inductors. This Electrical Inductors MCQ Test contains 20 Multiple Choice Questions. You have to select the right answer to the question. apart from this, you can also download here the Electrical Inductors MCQ PDF, completly free.
Electrical Inductors MCQ Test
1) Inductance is the property of an inductor that produces an opposition to any change in current.
2) The inductance of an iron-core coil decreases if ___.
3) A 5 mH, a 4.3 mH, and a 0.6 mH inductor are connected in parallel. The total inductance is ___.
4) Electricity may be generated by a wire:
5) The electrical energy consumed by a coil is stored in the form of a magnetic field.
Download Free : Electrical Inductors MCQ PDF
6) When the current through an inductor is cut in half, the amount of energy stored in the electromagnetic field ___.
7) The term ‘self-inductance’ is used when a conductor has a voltage induced in it by:
8) What is magnetic flux?
9) Which type of device consists of a coil with a moveable iron core?
10) Opposition to current flow without the dissipation of energy is called ___.
11) What is the name of the part inside a relay that is moved by the action of the electromagnet?
12) A crack in the magnetic path of an inductor will result in ___.
13) The coefficient of coupling between two air core coils depends on _____.
14) What is the voltage across a coil when di/dt = 20 mA/µs and L = 8 µH?
15) The permeability of a core material is an indication of the ability of the material to establish a magnetic field.
16) Which of the following circuit element stores energy in the electromagnetic field?
17) A sine wave voltage is applied across an inductor, When the frequency of the voltage is decreased, the current is increased.
18) An open coil has ___.
19) The direction of induced e.m.f. can be found by which of the following law?
20) Mutual inductance between two magnetically coupled coils depends on:
21) Inductance is indirectly proportional to the square of the number of turns, the permeability, and the cross-sectional area of the core.
22) A 240 µH inductor is equivalent to a ___ inductor.
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Most Popular Interview Questions
Leave A Comment :
Valid name is required.
Valid name is required.
Valid email id is required.