Computer Architecture MCQ
- 18th Mar, 2023
- 1093 Followers
Computer Architecture MCQ Questions
Computer Architecture refers to the design and organization of computer systems, including the structure and behavior of computer components such as the processor, memory, input/output devices, and other system-level aspects such as instruction set architecture, addressing modes, and data representation.
Finally, Practice top Computer Architecture MCQ Questions and Answers, that will help you to focus on the concept and practice of computer architecture.
Computer Architecture MCQ Questions and Answers
1) Which of the following format is usually used to store data?
2) Which of the following memory device is generally made of semiconductors?
3) Which of the following is the bus that is used to connect the monitor to the CPU?
4) what does ANSI stands for?
5) Which type of memory assignment is used in Intel processors?
Download Free : Computer Architecture MCQ PDF
6) ........... used to effectively utilize main memory?
7) Which of the following can be considered as most advanced ROM ?
8) Which of the following is a Volatile Memory?
9) Which of the following is an important data transfer technique ?
10) A keyboard has ............. type of asynchronous transfer mode ?
11) The term "VAD" means?
12) Which of the following system was used extensively by early mini computers?
13) Which of the following memory is assembled between main memory and CPU ?
14) Does CPU provide enabling signals control bus?
15) Which of the following language developed for business applications?
16) Microprocessor 8085 is the enhanced version of .......... .
17) We reduce the memory access time with the help of .................
18) Which of the following language is used in a source program?
19) Which of the following is the bus used to connect the monitor to the CPU?
20) The ISA standard Buses are used to connect .............
21) The control unit controls other units by generating ..............
22) The control unit controls other units by generating ..............
23) Which bus structure is usually used to connect I/O devices?
24) The usual BUS structure used to connect the I/O devices is ........................
25) The circuit used for the request line is a ................
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Most Popular Interview Questions
Leave A Comment :
Valid name is required.
Valid name is required.
Valid email id is required.