Circuit Theorems In Ac Analysis MCQ
- 29th Mar, 2022
- 412 Followers
Circuit Theorems In Ac Analysis MCQ Questions
Take Circuit Theorems In Ac Analysis MCQ Test & Online Quiz to test your Knowledge
Below is the Circuit Theorems In Ac Analysis MCQ test that checks your basic knowledge of Circuit Theorems In Ac Analysis. This Circuit Theorems In Ac Analysis MCQ Test contains 20 Multiple Choice Questions. You have to select the right answer to the question. Finally, you can also take the Online Quiz from the Take Circuit Theorems In Ac Analysis Quiz Button.
Circuit Theorems In Ac Analysis MCQ Test
1) Which of the following are the two basic components of a Thevenin equivalent ac circuit?
2) What is the Norton equivalent current?
3) The superposition theorem is useful for circuit analysis only in ac circuits.
4) The superposition theorem is useful for the analysis of single-source circuits.
5) The Norton equivalent current is ___.
Download Free : Circuit Theorems In Ac Analysis MCQ PDF
6) The Thevenin equivalent voltage is:
7) A Thevenin ac equivalent circuit always consists of an equivalent ac voltage source and an equivalent capacitance.
8) In order to get maximum power transfer from a capacitive source, the load must have a/an ____.
9) Like Thevenin's theorem, Norton's theorem provides a method of reducing a more complex circuit to a simpler, more manageable form for analysis.
10) Norton’s theorem gives:
11) ___ and ____ theorems provide methods for reducing a circuit to a simple equivalent form for easier analysis.
12) An equivalent circuit is one that produces the same voltage and current to a given load as the original circuit that it replaces.
13) Is AC Analysis is used to calculate the small-signal response of a circuit?
14) In applying the superposition theorem, ___.
15) Which one of the following is not the step to analyze an AC circuit?
16) In an ac circuit, power to the load peaks at the frequency at which the load impedance is the complex conjugate of the output impedance.
17) Is Thevenin's theorem, as applied to ac circuits, provides a method for reducing any circuit to an equivalent form that consi.sts of an equivalent ac voltage soarce in series with an equivalerut impedance?
18) Thevenin's equivalent voltage is defined as the ____ between two specified terminals in a circuit.
19) What do you mean by Norton's equivalent current?
20) The complex conjugate of 50 Ω +j100 Ωis
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Most Popular Interview Questions
Leave A Comment :
Valid name is required.
Valid name is required.
Valid email id is required.