Talend Interview QuestionsDownload Talend Interview Questions PDF
Talend Interview Questions
Difference between ‘OnComponentOk’ and ‘OnSubjobOk’ lies in the connection and they are:
|Belongs to Component Triggers connections.||Belongs to Subjob Triggers connections.|
|It is linked to Component that starts to execute only when the previous component is successfully finished and executed.||It is linked with Subjob that starts executing only when the previous Subjob finishes execution.|
|OnComponentOk link can be used with any component in a Job.||This OnSubjobOk link can only be used with the first component of the Subjob, not others.|
The simple but elegant open source project that is based on Eclipse is called the Talend Open Studio which supports ETL oriented implementations. It is usually provided for the on-premises readying. This helps with the code generator which produces knowledge transformation scripts for their satisfactory programme in Java. It provides an interactive and easy graphical user interface that allows you to access the data repository containing the definition and configurations for every method performed in Talend.
- In Talend, connections are the ones to determines the data process, data output, or the logical sequence of work. Talend provides various types of connections like the 'Rowthat' which deals with an actual data flow. There are also varieties of Row connections that are supported in Talend, Main, Lookup, Filter,.Rejects, ErrorRejects and many others.
- Another type of connection is Iterate that performs a loop on files in a directory.
- Another is Trigger that is used to create dependency like the Subjob Trigger, OnSubjobOK, OnSubjobError, Run if and others.
- The link is also a Talend connection that is used to transfer the table schema information
Following is the major advantage of Talend: Talend operates with a huge community in a very little expense in a very swift fashion like the modern trends, but unlike the trends, Talend gives assurance to be a unified and safe platform for all.
Talend is a simple open source software integration platform/vendor which offers integration and data management solutions with various integration software and services for big data, master data management, cloud storage, data management, data integration, data quality, data preparation, and enterprise applications.
Related Interview Questions
A+ interview Questions
Git Interview Questions
GWT interview questions
IELTS Interview Questions
Interview Questions for Hiring managers
Linux Interview questions
Matlab Interview Questions
OpenGL Interview Questions
Openstack Interview Questions
Aerospace Interview questions
PLC Interview Questions
Memcached Interview Questions
Product manager interview questions
Soap interview questions
Teacher Interview Questions
Xml interview Questions
XSLT interview questions
Yarn Interview Questions
Soap UI Interview Questions
Catia V5 Interview questions
Software Engineer Interview Questions
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Node JS Interview Questions with Express
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- Core PHP Interview Questions