Software Engineering MCQ Quiz
Take Software Engineering Quiz To test your Knowledge
Below are few Software Engineering MCQ test that checks your basic knowledge of Software Engineering. This Software Engineering Test contains around 20 questions of multiple choice with 4 options. You have to select the right answer to a question. You can see the correct answer by clicking view answer link.
Also, Read Best Software Engineering interview questions.
1. “Software engineers shall -
2. “Software engineers should not use their technical skills to misuse other people’s computers.”Here the term misuse refers to:
4. Which of these software engineering activities are not a part of software processes ?
5. The fundamental notions of software engineering does not account for ?
6. Which one of the following models is not suitable for accommodating any change?
8. The spiral model was originally proposed by -
9. If you were to create client/server applications, which model would you go for?
10. Infrastructure software are covered under ?
11. Build and Fix model has?
12. White box testing, a software testing technique is sometimes called ?
13. Structured programming codes includes ?
14. The document listing all procedures and regulations that generally govern an organization is the ?
15. Which one of the following is NOT desired in a good Software Requirement Specifications (SRS) document?
16. COCOMO stands for ______ .
17. What is the most common measure for correctness?
18. Line of code(LOC) of the product comes under which type of measures?
19. Line of code(LOC) of the product comes under which type of measures?
20. How many numbers of maturity levels in CMM are available?
21. Which of the following is the task of project indicators:
22. Which of the following is not a direct measure of SE process?
23. In size oriented metrics, metrics are developed based on the ___
24. Usability can be measured in terms of: