SAP NetWeaver is the innovation stage for all SAP applications and is ABAP based establishment for some SAP items. This enables you to oversee diverse applications utilizing a solitary stage and subsequently diminish the expense of item the executives to a noteworthy sum. SAP NetWeaver has modules in all the SAP items from SAP BI, SAP Enterprise Portal, and furthermore in SAP framework joining. Many big organizations are using this software in order to integrate people, information and various processes together. If you are someone looking for a job in this field, then the below Sap NetWeaver Interview Questions can help you in your preparation. The following article also constitutes a list of Pros, Cons, and Features of SAP NetWeaver that will help you gather a close insight on the software.
- Difference between JDBC and Hibernate?
- Interview Tips and Tricks – Its All Abоut Marketing the Skills and Talents
- Digging into the ways to delete multiple records in codeigniter
- How Does A MongoDB Developer Certification Benefit Your Career
- What Is The Best Programming Language For The Mobile Application Development?
Sap Netweaver Interview Questions
- Question 1) List and explain the various transactional processing’s within AS ABAP.
- Question 2) What is the need for lock management in a typical SAP System?
- Question 3) What do you understand by the term SAP NetWeaver Business Client?
- Question 4) What are the strategies to be followed in order to improve the scalability and performance of a typical SAP system?
- Question 5) Elucidate on the various facilities provided by SAP Enterprise Portal.
- Question 6) Describe what do you understand by SAP NetWeaver Proces Integration.
- Question 7) What is the process to change the email id from a distribution list?
- Question 8) What do you understand by the term Instance?
- Question 9) Explain the different types of instances in an SAP system.
- Question 10) How can one permit an SAP NetWeaver Backend system?
- Question 11) Enlist the steps involved in the installation of a trial version of SAP NetWeaver.
- Question 12) What are the components of an SAP Enterprise Portal?
- Question 13) Describe the terms: process before output (PBO) and process after input (PAI)
- Question 14) What do you understand by the terms client and server?
- Question 15) List the activities performed during Transport Management.
Below are the list of Best Sap Netweaver Interview Questions and Answers
Transactions are preparing units assembled to give explicit units. There are mainly four attributes. These attributes together structure abbreviation ACID.
- Atomic: Atomic implies that an exchange is either completely fruitful or does not have any impacts whatsoever. In the event that an exchange – situated framework goes down, you have to guarantee that conflicting, incomplete outcomes are not put away.
- Consistent: Consistent implies that the framework status changes from one that is exact and steady in business terms to another that is likewise precise and predictable in business terms.
- Isolated: Isolated implies that the progressions made inside an exchange must be seen by different exchanges, even those that run all the while, after the last affirmation.
Lock management is utilized in the SAP framework to guarantee information consistency and to watch that a specific client cannot change information records at a specific time. Database exchange is the blend of the physical and consistent unit. The database lock organization can just facilitate this sort of database exchange. From an SAP perspective, this is not adequate, in light of the fact that SAP exchanges, which are shaped from a grouping of coherently related work steps that are reliable in business terms, are commonly comprised of a few discourse steps. SAP frameworks need their very own lock the executives.
SAP NetWeaver Business Client (NWBC) is another SAP user interface, which gives the end clients a joining of exemplary SAP GUI-based exchanges that is consistent and recently created applications depend on Web Dynpro ABAP. A high-loyalty user interface is offered for ad-libbing the client experience, in the work area variation. NWBC gives the client an experience that will be better than the conventional yet with all the goodness of the latest technologies.
Question 4) What are the strategies to be followed in order to improve the scalability and performance of a typical SAP system?
In order to improve the scalability and performance of a typical SAP system, the following guidelines and strategies can be adopted:
- Adding the equipment to framework scene by including application servers for error adjusting and throughput.
- Framework tuning – profile parameters and you can build the cushion sizes to improve reaction time.
- Application tuning by investigating and improving altering, setup, and execution that requires some mastery in programming.
- Utilizing coding learning, you can apply for improving the coding.
- Advancing the database by utilizing files, decrease exchanged information volume, and so on.
Portal jobs are a focal component of SAP Enterprise Portal. They structure the substance and are characterized by explicit end clients. A job is an accumulation of assignment explicit substance. Jobs are characterized dependent on obligations and zones of intrigue and are made by a job director. A client can be allocated at least one job (for instance, the jobs worker and staff).
The jobs characterize the substance of the gateway route just as the substance of the entry. Job task can in this manner be viewed as a pre-personalization of the gateway - a personalization that is performed by the director and not by the client. Contingent upon their consents, clients can likewise alter the look and feel of the entryway, keep up client explicit properties, change gateway pages by including or erasing iViews and customize individual iViews.
SAP Process Integration is a piece of SAP NetWeaver stage and in NetWeaver 7.0 ehp2 and more seasoned renditions, it is called SAP NetWeaver Exchange Infrastructure XI. SAP NetWeaver Process Integration is a piece of the NetWeaver programming segment and is utilized for the trading of data in the organization's inward framework or with outer gatherings. SAP PI/XI empowers you to set up cross-framework correspondence and mix and enables you to interface SAP and non-SAP frameworks dependent on an alternate programming language like Java and SAP ABAP.
With the help of the transaction code: S023, one can easily change and maintain email ids within distribution lists.
An Instance is an authoritative unit that joins SAP framework segments demonstrating at least one administrations. The administrations given by a case are begun or halted together.
The focal example of the SAP framework is recognized by the way that it offers benefits that no other occurrence of the framework offers. For the AS ABAP, these are the message server and the enqueue work process. For the AS Java, you can perceive the focal case by the product arrangement administrator (SDM). Every single other case of the framework is ordinarily called exchange occasions.
In order to permit to a backend network for numerous application types. For example, composite perspectives and procedures, utilize Remote Function Calls (RFCs) and Web administrations, which are arranged within the SAP NetWeaver Administrator is utilized.
- The initial step is to get the product from SAP download focus.
- Next is to execute out the Installation of the equivalent.
- At that point, you need to perform an Eclipse establishment.
- One can get a trial version store.sap.com, look for "SAP NetWeaver Application Server ABAP 7.03 64-bit Trial".
SAP Enterprise Portal is composed of the NetWeaver parts Portal, Knowledge Management, and Collaboration. What's more, SAP gives pre-characterized content. Presently, the portfolio contains in excess of 100 business bundles, which are dispatched in numerous dialects.
For an SAP exchange, the graphical portrayal of the screen and related handling rationale is known as a dynpro (dynamic program). Each dynpro comprises of a PBO/PAI module to get ready and procedure the information showed or entered on the screen.
Process Before Output (PBO): A preparing occasion which is called before the screen is shown. Its undertakings incorporate the introduction of the screen fields and supply default information esteems for the screen.
Process After Input (PAI): A handling occasion occurring after you leave a screen. Its assignments are to process the info information or start the update of the database.
- In an hardware-oriented situated view, the term server implies the focal server in a system that gives information, memory, and assets for the workstations(clients).
- In the product arranged view, customer and server are both characterized as the procedure level(service). An administration in this setting is an administration given by a product part. This product segment can comprise of a procedure or a gathering of procedures and is then called a server for that administration.
The various activities performed during the Transport Management system includes the following:
- Characterizing Transport Domain Controller
- Arranging the SAP framework scene
- Characterizing the Transport Routes among frameworks inside the framework Landscape
- Conveying the design.
Related Interview Questions
A+ interview Questions
Git Interview Questions
GWT interview questions
IELTS Interview Questions
Interview Questions for Hiring managers
Linux Interview questions
Matlab Interview Questions
OpenGL Interview Questions
Openstack Interview Questions
Aerospace Interview questions
PLC Interview Questions
Memcached Interview Questions
Product manager interview questions
Soap interview questions
Teacher Interview Questions
Xml interview Questions
XSLT interview questions
Yarn Interview Questions
Soap UI Interview Questions
Catia V5 Interview questions
Software Engineer Interview Questions
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Most Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Node JS Interview Questions with Express
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- PHP Interview Questions