HCL Interview Questions for Java Developer
- 1) Write a program to Reverse a string in Java?
- 2) Tell me different ways to create an object in Java?
- 3) What are generics in Java?
- 4) Explain use of Lambda expressions in Java?
- 5) Write program to remove consecutive duplicate characters in a string?
- 6) List few difference between overloading and overriding?
- 7) What is string pool?
- 8) What is Spring MVC?
- 9) Explain Upcasting and downcasting in Java?
- 10) What are Executors in Java?
- 11) What is serialization in Java?
- 12) What are class loaders?
- 13) List different hibernate object type?
- 14) What are checked and unchecked exceptions in Java?
- 15) What is Multithreading in Java?
- 16) What use of intern() method in String?
- 17) What is Collection Framework?
- 18) What are different types of Classes available in Java?
- 19) What are access modifiers in Java?
- 20) Explain string buffer in Java?
Below are the list of Best HCL Java Developer Interview Questions and Answers
The Java Generics programming is included in J2SE 5 to administer with type-safe things. Generics in Java are related to templates in C++. The purpose is to concede class (String, Integer, and user-defined sorts) to denote a parameter to designs, types, and interfaces. For instance, states like HashMap, HashSet, ArrayList, etc utilize generics pretty well. We may utilize them for each kind. We may write a design/class/interface already and apply for all kind we require. Before Generics, we needed to typecast.
Spring MVC framework is a type of Model-View-Controller architecture that provides components to develop flexible and loosely coupled web applications. This Java framework provides the DispatchServlet class to provide an easy solution to use MVC in the spring framework.
Serialization appears to be a device of changing the nature of an item within a byte current. Object serialization implies a method utilized to change the nature of an item into a byte stream, that may be continued into file or disk or transmitted over the chain to any other operating Java pragmatic machine. Also, to move the state of an object across a chain or to persist or save the nature of an item serialization is necessary.
Moreover, Serialization has no method and data member. It is mainly used to mark the Java classes so the object used in these classes gets its capabilities. Therefore, Serialization must always be implemented for whose object of the class you want to persist.
Related Interview Questions
Java Interview Questions asked in Citibank
Appinventiv Php Developer Interview Questions
Capgemini Java interview questions
NIIT Technologies Java Interview Questions
Cyient Java developer Interview Questions
Abinitio Interview Questions
CyberArk Interview Questions
HCL Testing interview questions
HCL freshers interview questions
HCL Java Developer Interview Questions
HCL Android Developer Interview Questions
HCL IOS Developer Interview Questions
Cognizant Mulesoft interview questions
Cognizant Informatica interview questions
Cognizant Hadoop Interview Questions
Cognizant Java Interview Questions
Cognizant Cognos Interview Questions
Cognizant Testing interview questions
Cyient GIS Interview Questions
Cyient Design Engineer Interview Questions
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Node JS Interview Questions with Express
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- PHP Interview Questions