Picking a career in Salesforce is only the ideal decision for each IT expert. The main thing is that you ought to be set up for everything before the interview. The initial step before looking for anything else is to go through a list of VisualForce Interview Question Answers for freshers and experienced to clear an interview effectively.
Read Best VisualForce Interview Questions
We have listed the best VisualForce Interview Questions which are typically asked by the interview panel at the time of job methodology.
Below are the list of Best Visualforce Interview Questions and Answers
Question 1. Tell us something about Visualforce Page.
Question 2. Is it generally important to know Apex to make Visualforce pages? At the point when does it end up important?
Question 3. What is AJAX ordinarily used for in Visualforce?
Question 4. How to quickly delete the client’s information from Salesforce?
Question 5. Clarify the distinctive sorts of VisualForce controllers in Salesforce.
Question 6. If you need to work with VisualForce editor at that point how can you enable it?
Question 7. What are wizard controllers that are used in VisualForce and how they are unique about different controllers?
These segments might be links, buttons, or some other activity thing. There are three well-known sorts of Visual Force Controllers in Salesforce.
Question 8. Is there any advantage of utilizing a transient keyword in the VisualForce?
Question 9. How might you make a partial page refresh?
Question 10. Compare and differentiate controllers extensions and custom controller. How are they similar? How are they extraordinary?
The Custom controllers must contain all data and activities that should be executed by the page. The extension that mainly expands the standard controller takes into account all the pages which usually use those extensions to be used as a part of the standard button overrides, custom buttons, and over declarative features.
Question 11. What are three binding types used as a part of Visualforce? What does each allude to?
- Data binding basically refers to the set of data in the controller.
- Action binding usually refers to the action techniques in the controller.
- Component binding simple refers to other Visualforce parts
- What do you mean by static resources?
Question 12. What is the advantage of the component controller for the custom components?
Question 13. What do you mean by Properties when you utilize Controllers?
Question 14. How are VisualForce pages built? Clarify the working.
Question 15. What are the Global Keywords?
Question 16. What are the unique AJAX action tags? What does each do?
Different global keywords include:
- Current page
- Page reference and so on..
Question 17. What do you mean by Object relationship overview?
- actionStatus: used to show begin and stop statuses of AJAX requests.
- actionSupport: used for calling the second component when the event happens to the primary component.
- actionPoller: like actionSupport, yet an event depends on the timer rather than a client activity.
- actionRegion: used to divide which parts of the page the server ought to reprocess.
Question 18. How to Rundown the different sorts of Reports accessible in Salesforce
Question 19. Clarify the need or significance of controller extension. Explain with an example.
- Tabula report: In this report, the total is shown in the tabular format.
- Matrix report: A top to bottom report wherein the there is both column based and line based grouping.
- Summary report: It is a kind of report in which grouping is on the basis of the column.
- Joined report: A joining of at least two reports into one.
Question 20. Tell different ways that Visualpages can be consolidated into whatever is left of your UI?
A Visualforce can have a single standard controller or Custom controller, however, numerous controller extensions.
We can state that the custom extension is the supporter of custom or the standard controller.
Example of the above case:
If there is one controller that is written and utilized by the various visualforce pages and one of them needs some additional logic. At that point, instead of writing that particular logic to the controller class (Which is utilized by numerous visualforce pages) we can make a controller extension and apply to that page as it were.
Question 21. What do you mean by Visualforce View State? What are best practices to decrease the view state size?
Question 22. Tell me something about Apex Governor Limits?
Visualforce pages that usually contain a form part additionally include the hidden form field and encrypted field that exemplifies the page’s view state. This view state is consequently created, and as the name recommends, it holds the page state – the state that incorporates the parts, field values, and the controller state.
Best Practices to lessen the view state size
- Minimize the number of forms on the page. Utilize apex:actionRegion as opposed to utilizing at least two forms.
- Refine your SOQL just to retrieve the information required by the page.
- All private and public data members in the Custom, Standard, and Controller extensions are saved.
- Mark any of the Apex variables that is not important to the view state as Transient. (The transient variables are not merely passed to see state and consequently not put away in View State)
- Create wizards with as few pages as could be expected under the circumstances
- Use outputLink parts rather than commandLink or commandButton segments where conceivable as they don’t should be settled in shape.
Question 23. Are the properties useful in controllers?
Different limit types that Apex generally authorizes includes the things such as resources like database resources, memory, number of script proclamations to stay away from unbounded circles, and number of records being prepared. If code surpasses a breaking point, the related governer issues a special runtime case.