VisualForce Interview Questions With Answers
Picking a career in Salesforce is only the ideal decision for each IT expert. The main thing is that you ought to be set up for everything before the interview. The initial step before looking for anything else is to go through a list of VisualForce Interview Question Answers for freshers and experienced to clear an interview effectively.
We have listed the best VisualForce Interview Questions which are typically asked by the interview panel at the time of job methodology.
- Tell us something about Visualforce Page.
Ans: Visualforce is new markup language which is introduced by Salesforce, and by using this language, we can even render the standard styles of the salesforce. We can at present utilize HTML here in Visualforce. Each Visualforce tag dependably starts with the “apex” namespace. The Visual Markup language and the business logic are used in the designing part of the page.
- Is it generally important to know Apex to make Visualforce pages? At the point when does it end up important?
Ans: No, it isn’t generally fundamental. You can utilize standard controllers and VF part labels to achieve a considerable amount. The apex ends up essential when you require either a custom data set or custom activities to be accessible from the page.
- What is AJAX ordinarily used for in Visualforce?
Ans: AJAX is principally used for the partial page updates in the Visualforce. In s-controls, AJAX toolbox was a soap customer that gave you access to the force.com Web Service API.
- How to quickly delete the client’s information from Salesforce?
Ans : To delete the Users Data go to Setup, next go to Administration Setup, then to Data Management and then visit Mass Delete Record, from that point select the items like Account, Lead and so on and in criteria choose the client’s name and then delete all records of that client identified with specific protest.
- Clarify the distinctive sorts of VisualForce controllers in Salesforce.
Ans: The VisualForce controller usually defines a whole instruction set that basically indicates what all can happen when the client communicates with various parts accessible on VisualForce pages. These segments might be links, buttons, or some other activity thing. There are three mainstream kinds of Visual Force Controllers in Salesforce. These are Controller Extensions, Standard Controller and the Custom Controller.
- If you need to work with VisualForce editor at that point how can you enable it?
Ans: For this reason, you have to get to client details page and just enable the ‘development mode’ choice there to utilize the VisualForce Editor.
- What are wizard controllers that are used in VisualForce and how they are unique about different controllers?
Ans: They can deal with numerous pages and state over each page that isn’t conceivable to manage by other easier controllers in VisualForce. The VisualForce controller mainly distinguishes the entire set of the guidelines that basically indicate what all can happen when the client cooperates with various parts accessible on VisualForce pages.
These segments might be links, buttons, or some other activity thing. There are three well-known sorts of Visual Force Controllers in Salesforce.
- Is there any advantage of utilizing a transient keyword in the VisualForce?
Ans: To forestall information to be spared in see express, a transient keyword is utilized as a part of VisualForce. It ought to be used for transitory factors as it were.
- How might you make a partial page refresh?
Ans: Essentially, you have to characterize the segment of the page that you wish to refresh (regularly with a board of sorts), and afterward distinguish the event that will cause the page to refresh. The technique changes if the area being updated is the same as the one taking care of the event. It likewise relies upon if you are merely handling something on the server, or on the off chance that you require the UI to change.
- Compare and differentiate controllers extensions and custom controller. How are they similar? How are they extraordinary?
Ans: Both consider custom code to be utilized, taking into consideration custom data sets and custom activities. The extension mainly uses the current information and activities inside a standard or custom controller.
The Custom controllers must contain all data and activities that should be executed by the page. The extension that mainly expands the standard controller takes into account all the pages which usually use those extensions to be used as a part of the standard button overrides, custom buttons, and over declarative features.
- What are three binding types used as a part of Visualforce? What does each allude to?
Ans: Given below are the three binding types:
- Data binding basically refers to the set of data in the controller.
- Action binding usually refers to the action techniques in the controller.
- Component binding simple refers to other Visualforce parts
- What do you mean by static resources?
Ans: The Static resources are another storage type in Salesforce mainly intended for use in Visualforce pages. They are approaches to store pictures, flash documents, templates, and other web assets on the Salesforce servers that could usually be cached for the better page execution.
- What is the advantage of the component controller for the custom components?
Ans: If you needed to execute any business logic just like how to render a part and many other things than the component controllers are required for the custom components.
- What do you mean by Properties when you utilize Controllers?
Ans: With the Properties help, you may permit making standard getters or setters naturally and still, they are accessible for customization. The real advantage of Properties is that you don’t need to compose monotonous code for quite a long time and besides you don’t need to read the clutters while looking into the code.
- How are VisualForce pages built? Clarify the working.
- What are the Global Keywords?
Ans: The VisualForce has global keywords like component, User, URL, current page and so forth, to get to different qualities from parts on the page, from client object or URL or current page fields. To get to a value from each source, we have various global keywords.
Different global keywords include:
- Current page
vii. Page reference and so on.
- What are the unique AJAX action tags? What does each do?
- actionStatus: used to show begin and stop statuses of AJAX requests.
- actionSupport: used for calling the second component when the event happens to the primary component.
- actionPoller: like actionSupport, yet an event depends on the timer rather than a client activity.
- actionRegion: used to divide which parts of the page the server ought to reprocess.
- What do you mean by Object relationship overview?
Ans: In Salesforce you can connect the standard and the custom objects record in a detailed list. The Object relationship review mainly does it. Different kinds of relationships can be made keeping in mind the end goal to interface the particular business cases with specific clients. It is conceivable to make custom relationship on the object and characterize different relationship types.
Rundown the different sorts of Reports accessible in Salesforce
- Tabula report: In this report, the total is shown in the tabular format.
- Matrix report: A top to bottom report wherein the there is both column based and line based grouping.
- Summary report: It is a kind of report in which grouping is on the basis of the column.
- Joined report: A joining of at least two reports into one.
- Clarify the need or significance of controller extension. Explain with an example.
Ans. It is exceptionally valuable and essential idea presented by the salesforce as of late. It enables to the software engineer to expand the usefulness of existing custom controller or the standard controller.
A Visualforce can have a single standard controller or Custom controller, however, numerous controller extensions.
We can state that the custom extension is the supporter of custom or the standard controller.
Example of the above case:
If there is one controller that is written and utilized by the various visualforce pages and one of them needs some additional logic. At that point, instead of writing that particular logic to the controller class (Which is utilized by numerous visualforce pages) we can make a controller extension and apply to that page as it were.
- Tell different ways that Visualpages can be consolidated into whatever is left of your UI?
Ans: Mainly, using tabs, links, inline frames and buttons you can do so.
- What do you mean by Visualforce View State? What are best practices to decrease the view state size?
Ans: Visualforce pages that usually contain a form part additionally include the hidden form field and encrypted field that exemplifies the page’s view state. This view state is consequently created, and as the name recommends, it holds the page state – the state that incorporates the parts, field values, and the controller state.
Best Practices to lessen the view state size
- Minimize the number of forms on the page. Utilize apex:actionRegion as opposed to utilizing at least two forms.
- Refine your SOQL just to retrieve the information required by the page.
- All private and public data members in the Custom, Standard, and Controller extensions are saved.
- Mark any of the Apex variables that is not important to the view state as Transient. (The transient variables are not merely passed to see state and consequently not put away in View State)
- Create wizards with as few pages as could be expected under the circumstances
- Use outputLink parts rather than commandLink or commandButton segments where conceivable as they don’t should be settled in shape.
- Tell me something about Apex Governor Limits?
Ans: The Governor Limits are basically runtime limits upheld by Apex runtime engine. Since Apex keeps running in a mutual, multitenant condition, Apex runtime engine entirely upholds various cutoff points to guarantee that code does not monopolize shared assets.
Different limit types that Apex generally authorizes includes the things such as resources like database resources, memory, number of script proclamations to stay away from unbounded circles, and number of records being prepared. If code surpasses a breaking point, the related governer issues a special runtime case.
- Are the properties useful in controllers?
Ans: Yes, the properties are useful in the controllers. The Properties can naturally make standard getters and setters while as yet taking into account their customizations. They spare you from both written work the repetitive code and reading the messiness while code reviewing.
- What type of content can be incorporated into a Visualforce page?
- Is AJAX generally utilized in Visualforce?
Ans: Yes, it is used in VisualForce. It is fundamentally utilized for the partial page Visualforce updates.
A Bottom Line
We have sufficiently discussed about the VisualForce Interview Questions in this article in detail that is every now and again asked by the interview panel, which can help in your interview selection procedure by the leading Companies such as TCS, Infosys, Alstom, and other MNC’s etc. around the world. You can hone every one of these questions and answers unhesitatingly at the time of your interview. Begin your tech travel with world-class educators now! Good Luck!!!