Here are a few SAP Questions provided with their answers, which you may encounter while being interviewed and will help you crack the interview.
SAP Interview questions
- Question 1) What is SAP and what are the different products of SAP?
- Question 2) Mention different modules in SAP?
- Question 3) What are the drawbacks of SAP?
- Question 4) List the different type of variables?
- Question 5) Distinguish between OLAP and Data Mining?
- Question 6) Mention the different types of source systems in SAP?
- Question 7) What are AWB and Bex ?
- Question 8) What do you mean by Business Content and Extended Star Schema in SAP?
- Question 9) Explain the common transport errors?
- Question 10) Describe the standard stages of SAP Payment run?
- Question 11) What should be the approach to writing a BDC program?
- Question 12) What do you mean by Extractor and Pooled Tables?
Below are the list of Best SAP Interview questions and Answers
Products of SAP:
- SAP R/3: It is the new ERP market Leader succeeding the SAP R/2. R/3 is a complete three-tier architecture that is Presentation, Logic and Data tier. SD, FI, HR are some of its modules which encompass almost all enterprise departments.
- mySAP: It is a suite of SAP product which includes SRM, PLM, CRM and SCM apart from SAP R/3.
- Enterprise Controlling (EC)
- Financial Accounting (AC)
- Controlling (CO)
- Human Resource (HR)
- Treasury (TR)
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- Investment Management (IM)
- Quality Management (QM)
- Production Planning (PP)
- Business Warehousing (BW)
- Material Management (MM)
- The SAP is expensive.
- It requires highly trained staff.
- It takes a lot of time whiQ3. le implementing.
- Interfaces arise the hassle and complexity.
- It does not specify or cannot determine where the master data is stored.
- Hierarchy Notes
- Processing type
- Characteristic variables
- User Entry / Default Type
- Replacement Path
Data Mining:Data Mining is an analytic process which involves three stages: Initial Exploration, Model building and Deployment to explore data in search of consistent patterns or systematic relationship between variables.
- SAP R/3 source system
- SAP BW
- Flat files
- External system
Bex:Bex stands for Business Explorer. It allows the user end to locate reports, analyze information, view reports and execution of the queries.
The Queries in the workbook can be saved to their respective roles in the Bex Browser. Bex contains the following components: Bex Analyzer, Bex Map, and Bex Web.
Extended Star Schema:It consists of fact tables and dimension tables. The tables related to master data are kept in separate tables, which have reference to the characteristics in the dimension table. The separate tables for master data are called Extended Star Schema.
- Return code 4: This error code is imported with warnings, generation of programs, columns or rows missing.
- Return code 8: This error code is imported with syntax error, program generation error, dictionary activation error and because of many other errors.
- Return code 12: This error code indicates import canceled because of object missing, object not active and many objects related errors.
- Return code 18: this error code indicates import canceled due to system down while importing, user expired during import and insufficient authorization.
- Entering of Parameters: This stage includes entering into company codes, vendor accounts, payment methods and other accounts.
- Proposal Scheduling: This stage includes the list of invoices to be paid which is proposed by the system.
- Payment Booking: This stage includes the booking o the actual payments in the ledger.
- Printing of payment forms: This stage includes printing of payment forms.
- Firstly, a recording has to be created.
- Legacy system data is converted into the internal table as referred as “conversion”.
- The flat file is transferred into the SAP system called “SAP Data Transfer”.
- Depending on the BDC type CALL TRANSACTION or CREATE SESSION.
Pooled Tables:These tables are used to store control data. Many pooled tables are united to form a table pool. It is a physical table on the database in which every record of the allocated pooled table is stored or saved.
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Most Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Node JS Interview Questions with Express
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- PHP Interview Questions