React Native Interview Questions
Download React Native Interview questions PDF
React Native Interview questions
Yes, we can. React Native smoothly combines the components written in Objective-C, Java, or Swift.
Text, Image, View, TextInput, ListView are some core components of React Native.
Run the following command to Create and start a React Native App.
- Step 1: npm install -g create-react-native-app // Installs create native app
- Step 2: create-react-native-app AwesomeProject // Create a project named AwesomeProject
- Step 3: cd AwesomeProject
- Step 4: npm start
StyleSheet.create method ensures that values are immutable and opaque, they are also only created once.
React creates an in-memory data structure cache, computes the resulting differences, and then updates the browser’s displayed DOM efficiently. This allows developers to write code as if the entire page is rendered on each change while the React libraries only render subcomponents that actually change.
Thousands of apps are created using React Native. Here is the list of some popular companies who are using React Native.
- Facebook Ads Manager
You know more from https://facebook.github.io/react-native/showcase.html
XHR Module is used for implementation of XMLHttpRequest to post data on the server.
Related Interview Questions
Express and Node JS Interview Questions
Ajax Interview Questions
Aurelia Interview Questions
Backbone js Interview Questions
D3.js interview questions
Ecmascript 2017 Interview Questions
Emberjs Interview questions
ES6 Interview Questions
Ext js Interview Questions
Grunt js Interview questions
Gulp Js interview questions
Handlebars js interview questions
JQuery Interview Questions
JSON Interview Questions
Knockout js Interview Questions
Koa Js Interview questions
Less.js interview questions
Marionette js interview questions
Phantomjs Interview Questions
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Express and Node JS Interview Questions
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- Core PHP Interview Questions