Aurelia Interview Questions
- 1) Explain Aurelia ?
- 2) Enlist Major features of Aurelia?
- 3) List important methods component life cycle of Aurelia?
- 4) What are advantages and disadvantages of Aurelia ?
- 5) Enlist major types of Official Plugins used in Aurelia?
- 6) What is Throttle in Aurelia?
- 7) Explain use of debounce in Aurelia?
- 8) Define what is animator-velocity() in Aurelia?
- 9) List types of data bindings supported in Aurelia?
Below are the list of Best Aurelia Interview Questions and Answers
The major features of Aurelia are:
Aurelia focused on web standards without unnecessary abstractions.
Aurelia is extensible.
Aurelia offers commercial and enterprise support.
Aurelia is open-sourced.
Some of the important methods component life cycles of Aurelia are:
- constructor()- The constructor method is used for initializing an object created with a class.
- attached() - Attached method is invoked once the component is attached to the DOM.
- detached() − It is invoked when the component is removed from the DOM.
- unbind() − The last lifecycle method is unbind.
The advantages and disadvantages of Aurelia are:
- Aurelia is very clean and easy to use in the framework. It also helps you in saving a lot of time.
- It is easily can be extended and can be used with any tool regardless of the tools being related to the framework.
There is no such disadvantage in using the Aurelia. Because of its easy use and a tool with real additional features that make it really an efficient framework to use.
Some of the major types of Official Plugins used in Aurelia are:
- defaultBindingLanguage() − This plugin offers an easy way to connect view-model with view.
- History() − History plugin is usually used together with the router.
- eventAggregator() − This plugin is used for cross-component communication.
- defaultResources() − Default resources give us some primitive constructs.
- Router() − Most of the applications use some kind of routing.
- fetch() − Fetch plugin is used for handling HTTP requests.
- animatorCSS() − This plugin offers a way of handling CSS animations.
- validation() − Use this plugin when you need to validate your data.
Throttle in Aurelia is used for rate limiting. Binding behavior is basically a process where the binding process continues throughout the whole cycle. The Aurelia ships consist of multiple behaviors which are basically used to enable similar scenarios. In this case, the first binding that happens is the throttle binding process. Here it just limits the continuous two way binding of the view model and on the other hand the one-way binding of the view when it is updated.
The debounce binding behavior is another rate-limiting binding behavior that prevents the binding from being updated until a specified interval has passed without any changes. Debounce binding's one of the use can be determined in a common use case is a search input that triggers searching automatically.
animator-velocity() in Aurelia is used to make things further lively and interesting. This is when the element you will be using will be more exciting performing certain animations as you like to. Here in the Aurelia animation solutions, we can use simply the same library. Here it actually uses a very simple interface and has great flexibility in performing or creating animations.
The types of data bindings supported in Aurelia are Overview, Bind, One-way, Two-way, One-time, String interpolation, Loops, Ref binding.
Latest Interview Questions
Laravel Interview Questions
Illegal Interview Questions
Phone Interview Questions
SAP Interview Questions
Web API Interview Questions
Power Bi Interview Questions
Automation Testing Interview Questions
Tailwind CSS Interview Questions
Spring Interview Questions
Ruby on Rails Interview Questions
Digital marketing Interview Questions
Behavioral Interview Questions
Thermodynamics Interview Questions
React Js Interview Questions
Hibernate Interview Questions
Microservices Interview Questions
Rest API Interview Questions
Front End Developer Interview Questions
Active Directory Interview Questions
PowerShell Interview Questions
ADO.Net Interview Questions
Entity framework interview questions
Sinatra Framework Interview Questions
Python Pandas Interview Questions
TensorFlow Interview Questions
Python Pyramid Interview Questions
Python Interview Questions
Python Flask Interview Questions
OpenCV Interview Questions
Devops Interview Questions
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.