Top OpenCart Interview questions and answers
1. What is OpenCart?
2. Why to use opencart?
- Open-Source and Free
- Powerful Store Management System
- Numerous languages and currencies support
- Extensions and Themes
- Support that You Can Trust
3. List some payment gateways and shipping methods supported by OpenCart?
- Amazon Payments
Shipping methods supported by OpenCart
- United state postal service
- Australia Post
- Parcel Force
- Royal Mail
4. List minimum requirements needed to install OpenCart ?
- Web Server (Apache suggested)
- PHP >= 5.4
- Curl enabled
- Database (MySQLi suggested)
Also, Read Magento Interview Questions
5. List some features of OpenCart ?
Below is the list of some features provided by OpenCart.
- Administrator Dashboard
- User Management
- Multi-Store Support
- Inbuilt Affiliate system
- Discounts, coupons, specials offers support
- In built Back-up and restore sytem
- Easy Attribute Filters
- Multi-currency,Multi-lingual Support
- Mobile & SEO friendly
- Inbuilt Guest and Registered user Checkout
- Marketplace for third-party extensions
- MVC-L architecture
6. List types of reports supported by OpenCart?
- Sales Report
- Orders report
- Tax report
- Shipping report
- Returns report
- Coupon Report
- Product Reports
- Products Viewed Report
- Customer Reports
- Customers Online
- Customer Activity
- Order Report
- Reward Points Report
- Customer Credit Report
- Affiliate Activity
7. List some Core Modules provided by latest version of Opencart ?
There are 13 free core modules provided with the latest version of OpenCart. They are
- Google Talk
8. Explain Basic Directory Structure in OpenCart?
The above image displays a skeleton of the directory structure that your module should follow. A good way to get started with your module is to duplicate the folder structure and create the files above.