OpenCart is a PHP based online store management software. It supports a wide range of languages and currencies and available free to use under GNU General Public License. It helps merchants to create their online store.
OpenCart Interview Questions with Answers
- 1) What is OpenCart?
- 2) Why to use Opencart ?
- 3) List some payment gateways and shipping methods supported by OpenCart?
- 4) List minimum requirements needed to install OpenCart ?
- 5) List some features of OpenCart ?
- 6) List types of reports supported by OpenCart?
- 7) List some Core Modules provided by latest version of Opencart ?
- 8) Explain Basic Directory Structure in OpenCart?
- 9) Is opencart is free?
- 10) What is Ocmod in opencart?
Below are the list of Best OpenCart Interview Questions and Answers
OpenCart is a free open source online store management system. Opencart is written in PHP language, using a MySQL database and HTML components. OpenCart support is provided for numerous languages and currencies, and it is freely available under the GNU General Public License.
You can use Opencart because
- Open-Source and Free
- Powerful Store Management System
- Numerous languages and currencies support
- Extensions and Themes
- Support that You Can Trust
Payment gateways supported by OpenCart.
- Amazon Payments
Shipping methods supported by OpenCart
- United state postal service
- Australia Post
- Parcel Force
- Royal Mail
These are minimum requirements needed so that OpenCart can be installed and work properly.
- Web Server (Apache suggested)
- PHP >= 5.4
- Curl enabled
- Database (MySQLi suggested)
Also, Read Magento Interview Questions
Below is the list of some features provided by OpenCart.
- Administrator Dashboard
- User Management
- Multi-Store Support
- Inbuilt Affiliate system
- Discounts, coupons, specials offers support
- In built Back-up and restore sytem
- Easy Attribute Filters
- Multi-currency,Multi-lingual Support
- Mobile & SEO friendly
- Inbuilt Guest and Registered user Checkout
- Marketplace for third-party extensions
- MVC-L architecture
4 types of reports are supported by Opencart, they are
- Sales Report
- Orders report
- Tax report
- Shipping report
- Returns report
- Coupon Report
- Product Reports
- Products Viewed Report
- Customer Reports
- Customers Online
- Customer Activity
- Order Report
- Reward Points Report
- Customer Credit Report
- Affiliate Activity
There are 13 free core modules provided with the latest version of OpenCart. They are
- Google Talk
The basic file structure for your module will be divided into two sections, the admin, and the catalog folders.The contents of each folder will follow the MVC-L framework respectively, with the difference that the admin will deal solely with backend functionality and the catalog with frontend functionality.
The above image displays a skeleton of the directory structure that your module should follow. A good way to get started with your module is to duplicate the folder structure and create the files above.
Yes, It is free to download and use.
OCMOD is a system in Opencart that allows store/ website owners to modify their store by uploading a compressed file format that contains XML, SQL, and PHP files.
Latest Interview Questions
Web Designing Interview Questions
Android Interview Questions
Angular 5 Interview Questions
HTML5 interview questions
Cakephp interview questions
HTML Interview Questions
Lisp Interview Questions
Behavioral Interview Questions
Spring Boot Interview questions
Hive Interview Questions
Couchdb Interview Questions
Mapreduce Interview Questions
Selenium Interview questions
Catia V5 Interview questions
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.