MYSQL MCQ Quiz
Take MYSQL Quiz To test your Knowledge
Below are few MYSQL MCQ test that checks your basic knowledge of MYSQL. This MYSQL Test contains around 20 questions of multiple choice with 4 options. You have to select the right answer to a question. You can see the correct answer by clicking view answer link.
Also, Read Best MYSQL interview questions.
1. Which Program Copies The Databases From One Server To Another?
2. How Much Character Are Allowed To Create Database Name?
3. To Use 'mysqldbcopy' Which Privileges Are Required On The Source Server?
4. The Function 'fetchrow_hashref()' Returns Reference To Hash Of Row Values Keyed By ______________
5. Which Function Returns Reference To Array Of Row Values?
6. Which Is The Log In Which Data Changes Received From A Replication Master Server Are Written?
7. Character Data Can Be Stored As
8. Which Declaration Doesn't Use The Same Number Of Bytes And Consumption Of Bytes Depends On The Input Data?
9. The Maximum Length Of The Char Columns Is
10. The Maximum Length Of The Varchar Columns Is
11. Mysql Support Different Character Sets, Which Command Is Used To Display All Character Sets?
12. Which One Is The Correct Declaration For Choosing The Character Set Other Than Default?
13. Which "text Type" Has The Maximum Number Of Bytes?
14. Which Among The Following Have The Maximum Bytes?
15. The "father" Of MySQL Is ______.
16. To Use MySQL On Your Computer, You'll Need
17. The Main MySQL Program That Does All The Data Handling Is Called
18. MySQL Comes With As Standard With Client Libraries For:
19. What Kind Of Replication Is Supported By The MySQL Server?
20. Commands Passed To The MySQL Daemon Are Written In
21. Which Of These Commands Will Delete A Table Called XXX If You Have Appropriate Authority:
22. MySQL Runs On Which Operating Systems?
23. Which Of The Following Is NOT Supported By MySQL
24. One Of The Early Proponents Of Relational Database Who Laid Down Many Of The Principles We Use To This Day Was:
25. Which Of These Is A Valid Call To A Function (watch The Spaces Carefully!)
26. If You Want To Undo A GRANT, You Should Use
27. How Many Distinct, Different Values Can You Hold In An Enum Field?
28. Which Of The Following Is NOT Available In MySQL:
29. The Program Called Mysql Is
30. In A LIKE Clause, You Can Ask For Any 6 Letter Value By Writing:
31. Which Of The Following Is Available In MySQL:
32. Which Of These Is Not A Valid Name For A Column
33. Which Statement Is Used To Insert A New Data In A Database?
34. The SQL Keyword BETWEEN Is Used?
35. Which Of The Following Is An Aggregate Function In MySQL?
36. Which Command Is Used To Remove All Rows From A Table?