Information Security MCQ Quiz
Take Information Security Quiz To test your Knowledge
Below are few Information Security MCQ test that checks your basic knowledge of Information Security. This Information Security Test contains around 20 questions of multiple choice with 4 options. You have to select the right answer to a question. You can see the correct answer by clicking view answer link.
Also, Read Best Cyber Security interview questions.
1. In The SSL Record Protocol Operation Pad_2 Is -
2. The DSS Signature Uses Which Hash Algorithm?
3. The Certificate_request Massage Includes Two Parameters, One Of Which Is-
4. In The Handshake Protocol Which Is The Message Type First Sent Between Client And Server ?
5. Which Of The Following Malicious Program Do Not Replicate Automatically?
6. Which Of The Following Is An Independent Malicious Program That Need Not Any Host Program?
7. Why Would A Hacker Use A Proxy Server?
8. Which Of The Following Is Not A Factor In Securing The Environment Against An Attack On Security?
9. To Hide Information Inside A Picture, What Technology Is Used?
10. What Type Of Rootkit Will Patch, Hook, Or Replace The Version Of System Call In Order To Hide Information?
11. What Is The Sequence Of A TCP Connection?
12. What Tool Can Be Used To Perform SNMP Enumeration?
13. The First Phase Of Hacking An IT System Is Compromise Of Which Foundation Of Security?
14. What Port Does Telnet Use?
15. Performing Hacking Activities With The Intent On Gaining Visibility For An Unfair Situation Is Called
16. What Is The Most Important Activity In System Hacking?
17. Phishing Is A Form Of
18. Enumeration Is Part Of What Phase Of Ethical Hacking?
19. Keyloggers Are A Form Of
20. When A Person Is Harrassed Repeatedly By Being Followed, Called Or Be Written To He/she Is A Target Of
21. Which Of The Following Is A Class Of Computer Threat