HCL freshers interview questions
- 1) What is an array?
- 2) Explain ISO/OSI Model and it's Layers?
- 3) What are four pillars of OOPS?
- 4) What is Java?
- 5) Write sql query to remove the duplicate record from a table.
- 6) Why do you want to join HCL?
- 7) Where you see yourself after 5 years?
- 8) What are aggregate functions in SQL?
- 9) How much Voltage do we use to run a computer?
- 10) Who is the father of the First Computer?
- 11) What are constraints in SQL?
- 12) What is peep stack?
- 13) What is a foreign key?
Below are the list of Best HCL freshers interview questions and Answers
In programming, Array is a collection of similar types of values in a single unit. Array stores data in a contiguous memory location.
The OSI model is a networking model for understanding and designing a network architecture that would be flexible, robust, and interoperable. Communication between different systems without requiring changes to the logic of the underlying hardware and software is the main purpose of the OSI model.
The ISO-OSI model has a seven-layer design architecture which is as follows:
- Application Layer - It indicates the Network process to the application.
- Session Layer - It indicates Interhost communication.
- Transport Layer - It indicates the end to end communication and reliability.
- Network Layer - It indicates Path determination and IP or logical addressing.
- Data Link Layer - indicates MAC and LCC physical addressing.
- Physical Layer - indicates Media signal and binary transmission.
- Presentation Layer - It indicates Data representation and encryption
The four pillars of OOPs are as follows:
Java is an object-oriented programming language to develop software. It is originated by Sun Microsystem by James Gosling and his followers. A popular quote for JAVA is “Write once run anywhere.” Therefore we can say that JAVA is a platform-independent language. It uses an interpreter rather than a compiler to convert source code to byte code. THen Byte code is converted to the object code. It enables programmers to write computer instructions using English-based commands instead of having to write in numeric codes. It is a secure and simple language. It supports automatic memory allocation and deallocation.
SQL query to remove the duplicate record from a table is as follows:
DELETE FROM Table_name WHERE fieldname1 NOT IN ( SELECT MAX(fieldname1) FROM Table_name GROUP BY FieldName2, FieldName2 );
You can also find the distinct values from the tables by using the following query: Select distinct columnName from Table_name;
I want to fulfill my as well as the organizations requirement with the utilization of my skills to join this Organization.
It depends upon the situation.
A function is a unit of code that is used for the reusability of a program. An SQL aggregate function calculates on a set of values and returns a single value. The function should return a value. Some SQL aggregate functions are as follows:
- AVG() - It returns the average of a set.
- COUNT() - It returns the number of items in a set.
- MAX() - It returns the maximum value in a set.
- MIN() - It returns the minimum value in a set.
- SUM() - It returns the sum of all or distinct values in a set.
A typical desktop computer uses about 65 to 250 watts. It further depends upon the hardware configuration.
Charles Babbage is regarded as the father of the first Computer.
Constraints are the rules or limits that we can apply to the type of data in a table
The available constraints in SQL are:
NOT NULL: This constraint tells us that we cannot store a null value in a column.
UNIQUE: This constraint when specified with a column, tells that all the values in the column must be unique.
PRIMARY KEY: A primary key is a field that can uniquely identify each row in a table. Typically, used to specify a field in a table as the primary key.
FOREIGN KEY: A Foreign key is a field that can uniquely identify each row in another table.
CHECK: This constraint helps to validate the values of a column to meet a particular condition.
DEFAULT: This constraint specifies a default value for the column when no value is specified by the user.
REATE TABLE Student ( ID int(6) NOT NULL, NAME varchar(10) NOT NULL, ADDRESS varchar(20) );
Peek Stack () is one of a stack function or you can say that an operation. It returns the value of the top most element of the stack without deleting that element from the stack.
When we relate two tables then the primary key of the first table is declared as the foreign key for another table.
Latest Interview Questions
IoT Interview Questions
PHP String Interview Questions
Cucumber Interview Questions
Apache Storm Interview Questions
Loadrunner Interview Questions
Splunk Interview Questions
Fedora Interview Questions
TestNG Interview Questions
Laravel Interview Questions
Swift Interview Questions
CSS interview questions
React Native Interview questions
Hibernate Interview Questions
MVC interview questions
C++ Interview Questions
Data Warehousing Interview Questions
Terraform Interview Questions
Elixir Interview Questions
XSD Interview Questions
UX Designer Interview Questions
Angularjs unit testing interview questions
Cordova Interview Questions
XHTML Interview Questions
XPath Interview Questions
Marionette js Interview Questions
Less.js Interview Questions
Handlebars js Interview Questions
Oracle Interview Questions
Sap lumira Interview Questions
SAP HANA Interview Questions
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.