PHPixie is a lightweight Open source PHP MVC based web framework specially designed for rapid development, speed and simplicity. Read Best PHPixie framework interview questions from here.
- Interview Tips and Tricks – Its All Abоut Marketing the Skills and Talents
- Digging into the ways to delete multiple records in codeigniter
- How Does A MongoDB Developer Certification Benefit Your Career
- What Is The Best Programming Language For The Mobile Application Development?
- Advanced css interview questions
PHPixie Framework Interview Questions
PHPixie is a lightweight Open source PHP MVC based web framework specially designed for rapid development, speed and simplicity.
PHPixie started as a micro-framework and has gradually grown to be one of the most popular full-stack PHP frameworks while retaining its high performance
Advantages of PHPixie framework for web development
- Concentrate on speed and page load time.
- Focusing on giving a stable and adaptable architecture.
- As opposed to other lightweight frameworks that do not give a full stack of features, PHPixie provides a restricted full stack that focuses on effectiveness.
- PHPixie should be easy to learn and understandable to anyone with experience in Codeigniter or Kohana.
- Provides a stable codebase that doesn’t “get in the way” and allows the developer to write their own code how they see fit.
PHPixie is built upon independent components that can be easily used separately from the framework. Below is list of some inbuilt Components of PHPixie Framework
- Inbuilt Authentication
- Database support for MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, and MongoDB
- Inbuilt Exceptions and tracing with Debug component
- HTTP library that handles HTTP protocol abstraction and implements the PSR-7 implementation
- The image library that provides a common simple interface to working with GD, Imagick, and Gmagick making development easy and allowing effortless switching between them.
- PHPixie Migrate component that allows you to version your database schema and apply updates to it in a consistent way. It also allows you to define some data to be inserted in the database, which is useful when writing tests or demo-ing the code.
- PHPixie ORM library
- PHPixie Pagination library
- PHPixie Validation library
- PHP Template
Haml is a very efficient way of creating your HTML templates. It allows you to write shorter tags and avoid the need of closing the tags yourself. This second feature is especially useful because it allows you to avoid situations like hunting unclosed blocks throughout the page.
Related Interview Questions
Laravel interview questions
Cakephp interview questions
CodeIgniter Interview Questions
Phalcon interview questions
Fuel PHP interview questions
Slim framework interview questions
PHP Nette Framework Interview Questions
PHPixie framework interview questions
Yii 2 interview questions
Kohana Framework interview questions
Silex Framework Interview Questions
Zend Framework Interview Questions
Symfony interview questions
Fat Free Framework interview questions
Aura framework interview questions
Laravel Latest Questions
Laravel 5 interview questions
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Node JS Interview Questions with Express
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- PHP Interview Questions