PHPixie is a lightweight Open source PHP MVC based web framework specially designed for rapid development, speed and simplicity. Read Best PHPixie framework interview questions from here.
PHPixie Framework Interview Questions
- 1) What is PHPixie?
- 2) What are advantages of PHPixie framework?
- 3) List some inbuilt PHPixie Components?
- 4) What is HAML in PHPixie?
- 5) What are Composer class maps?
- 6) What is Late Static Binding in PHP?
- 7) What is hash salting and why is it important?
Below are the list of Best PHPixie framework interview questions and Answers
PHPixie is a lightweight Open source PHP MVC based web framework specially designed for rapid development, speed and simplicity.
PHPixie started as a micro-framework and has gradually grown to be one of the most popular full-stack PHP frameworks while retaining its high performance
Advantages of PHPixie framework for web development
- Concentrate on speed and page load time.
- Focusing on giving a stable and adaptable architecture.
- As opposed to other lightweight frameworks that do not give a full stack of features, PHPixie provides a restricted full stack that focuses on effectiveness.
- PHPixie should be easy to learn and understandable to anyone with experience in Codeigniter or Kohana.
- Provides a stable codebase that doesn’t “get in the way” and allows the developer to write their own code how they see fit.
PHPixie is built upon independent components that can be easily used separately from the framework. Below is list of some inbuilt Components of PHPixie Framework
- Inbuilt Authentication
- Database support for MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, and MongoDB
- Inbuilt Exceptions and tracing with Debug component
- HTTP library that handles HTTP protocol abstraction and implements the PSR-7 implementation
- The image library that provides a common simple interface to working with GD, Imagick, and Gmagick making development easy and allowing effortless switching between them.
- PHPixie Migrate component that allows you to version your database schema and apply updates to it in a consistent way. It also allows you to define some data to be inserted in the database, which is useful when writing tests or demo-ing the code.
- PHPixie ORM library
- PHPixie Pagination library
- PHPixie Validation library
- PHP Template
Haml is a very efficient way of creating your HTML templates. It allows you to write shorter tags and avoid the need of closing the tags yourself. This second feature is especially useful because it allows you to avoid situations like hunting unclosed blocks throughout the page.
Composer Class map generation converts PSR-4/PSR-0 rules into the class-map rules. If the classes are known then the path is instantly returned by the class map and there is a guarantee that the Composer gives of the class is there leading to no filesystem check. There are two levels of optimizations done.
Whenever you need to refer to the called class, this feature of PHP comes into play. The Late Static Binding for this purpose is used at the time of static inheritance. This feature functions by using the end 'non-forwarding call' for storing the name of the respective class. Also, though the late binding is known as static binding, it is not limited to just this method of calling.
Hash salting is a way to generate a unique value that can be added towards the end of the password so that a different hash value is created. Another layer of security is added due to this to resist the brute force attacks. When salting is done, the added value is called as 'salt'.
Its importance is that it can defend the passwords against heavy brute force attacks done to decode the passwords.
Latest Interview Questions
Weblogic Interview Questions
AngularJS Interview Questions
React Js Interview Questions
HTML5 Interview Questions
Firebase Interview Questions
BPO Interview Questions
Cobol Interview Questions
Actuarial Interview Questions
Tally Interview Questions
Hive Interview Questions
Xml Interview Questions
Redis Interview Questions
C Programming Interview Questions
CICS Interview Questions
UFT Interview Questions
AEM Interview Questions
C# Interview Questions
Zend Framework Interview Questions
Mainframe Interview Questions
Jenkins Interview Questions
Cassandra Interview Questions
Oracle Interview Questions
SDLC Interview Questions
Matlab Interview Questions
UX Designer Interview Questions
Swift Interview Questions
8051 Microcontroller Interview Questions
AWS Lambda Interview Questions
Vue.js Interview Questions
Postgresql Interview Questions
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.