What is Angular5?
Key Responsibilities of Angular 5 Developer
As an Angular5 Developer, some of the key responsibilities you may be expected to have include:
- Responsible for developing and maintaining web applications using the Angular 5 framework.
- Design and implement user interfaces using HTML, CSS, and Angular 5 components, modules, and services.
- Document code and web applications to ensure that they are easy to understand and maintain.
- Test and debug web applications to ensure that they are functioning properly and meet project requirements.
- Writing clean, efficient, and scalable code that meets software industry standards.
- stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends, tools, and techniques to ensure that web applications are optimized and effective.
- Collaborate with other teams, such as designers, backend developers, and project managers, to ensure that web applications are developed and delivered according to project requirements.