Salesforce is Customer relationship management (CRM) software that is available to users as a software as a service (SaaS) application. Read about Benefit of Salesforce, workflow rules, relationships in Salesforce, Reports in Salesforce and more.
Salesforce interview questions
- Question 1) What is Salesforce ?
- Question 2) What is App in Salesforce?
- Question 3) What is the benefit of Salesforce CRM ?
- Question 4) Explain Opportunity in Salesforce ?
- Question 5) How many workflow rules can you create per entity ?
- Question 6) How many relationships are included in SFDC ?
- Question 7) List the various types of Reports available in Salesforce ?
- Question 8) How can you create Many to Many relationship in salesforce ?
- Question 9) List the various object relations are available Salesforce ?
- Question 10) Explain “Lookup Relationship” in Salesforce ?
- Question 11) Explain “Master-Detail Relationship” in Salesforce ?
- Question 12) What is Case in Salesforce ?
- Question 13) Can a dependent field be a controlling field as well in Salesforce ?
- Question 14) What data types are supported by External ID’s in Salesforce.com ?
- Question 15) How many days are are items saved in the recycle bin of Salesforce ?
- Question 16) What are Standard Fields in Salesforce ?
- Question 17) What is Field-Level Security in Salesforce ?
- Question 18) Explain Campaign in Salesforce ?
- Question 19) What are the different editions of Salesforce?
- Question 20) How many Custom Objects you can create in Enterprise Edition ?
Below are the list of Best Salesforce interview questions and Answers
You can customize your existing apps to match the way you work, or build new apps by grouping standard and custom tabs.
You can create a new app by clicking Setup ->Build ->Create->App-> Click on new from navigation.
- Below are top benefits of using Salesforce CRM
- It Ensures faster and better sales opportunity
- Reducing cost and improving customer satisfaction level
- Deploying an analytical approach to customer acquisition
- Automation of repetitive tasks.
- Lookup relationship
- Master detail relationship
- Tabular report : In this the grand total is displayed in a table format.
- Matrix report : An in-depth report wherein the there is both row –based and column-based grouping.
- Summary report : A report in which the grouping is on the column basis.
- Joined report : A joining of two or more reports into one
- One to many.
- Many to many.
- Master detail
- 25 Lookup relationship are allowed for an object
- Parent field is not required.
- There is no impact on deletion.
- Can be multiple layers deep.
- Lookup field is not required.
- No impact on a security and access.
Rollup summary fields can only be created on Master records which will calculate the SUM, AVG, MIN of the Child records.
- Up to 2 Master-Detail Relationships are allowed to an object.
- Parent field on child is required.
- Access to parent determines access to children.
- Deleting parent automatically deletes child.
- A child of one master detail relationship cannot be the parent of another.
- Lookup field on page layout is required.
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Most Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Node JS Interview Questions with Express
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- PHP Interview Questions