Salesforce is Customer relationship management (CRM) software that is available to users as a software as a service (SaaS) application. Read about Benefit of Salesforce, workflow rules, relationships in Salesforce, Reports in Salesforce and more.
Salesforce interview questions
- 1) What is Salesforce ?
- 2) What is App in Salesforce?
- 3) What is the benefit of Salesforce CRM ?
- 4) Explain Opportunity in Salesforce ?
- 5) How many workflow rules can you create per entity ?
- 6) How many relationships are included in SFDC ?
- 7) List the various types of Reports available in Salesforce ?
- 8) How can you create Many to Many relationship in salesforce ?
- 9) List the various object relations are available Salesforce ?
- 10) Explain “Lookup Relationship” in Salesforce ?
- 11) Explain “Master-Detail Relationship” in Salesforce ?
- 12) What is Case in Salesforce ?
- 13) Can a dependent field be a controlling field as well in Salesforce ?
- 14) What data types are supported by External ID’s in Salesforce.com ?
- 15) How many days are are items saved in the recycle bin of Salesforce ?
- 16) What are Standard Fields in Salesforce ?
- 17) What is Field-Level Security in Salesforce ?
- 18) Explain Campaign in Salesforce ?
- 19) What are the different editions of Salesforce?
- 20) How many Custom Objects you can create in Enterprise Edition ?
Below are the list of Best Salesforce interview questions and Answers
In Salesforce an App is a group of tabs that work as a unit to provide functionality. Users can switch between multiple apps using the Force.com app drop-down menu at the top-right corner of every page.
You can customize your existing apps to match the way you work, or build new apps by grouping standard and custom tabs.
You can create a new app by clicking Setup ->Build ->Create->App-> Click on new from navigation.
- Below are top benefits of using Salesforce CRM
- It Ensures faster and better sales opportunity
- Reducing cost and improving customer satisfaction level
- Deploying an analytical approach to customer acquisition
- Automation of repetitive tasks.
- Lookup relationship
- Master detail relationship
- Tabular report : In this the grand total is displayed in a table format.
- Matrix report : An in-depth report wherein the there is both row –based and column-based grouping.
- Summary report : A report in which the grouping is on the column basis.
- Joined report : A joining of two or more reports into one
- One to many.
- Many to many.
- Master detail
- 25 Lookup relationship are allowed for an object
- Parent field is not required.
- There is no impact on deletion.
- Can be multiple layers deep.
- Lookup field is not required.
- No impact on a security and access.
Rollup summary fields can only be created on Master records which will calculate the SUM, AVG, MIN of the Child records.
- Up to 2 Master-Detail Relationships are allowed to an object.
- Parent field on child is required.
- Access to parent determines access to children.
- Deleting parent automatically deletes child.
- A child of one master detail relationship cannot be the parent of another.
- Lookup field on page layout is required.
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Most Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Node JS Interview Questions with Express
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- PHP Interview Questions