Salesforce is Customer relationship management (CRM) software that is available to users as a software as a service (SaaS) application. Read about Benefit of Salesforce, workflow rules, relationships in Salesforce, Reports in Salesforce and more.
Salesforce interview questions
- 1) What is Salesforce ?
- 2) What is App in Salesforce?
- 3) What is the benefit of Salesforce CRM ?
- 4) Explain Opportunity in Salesforce ?
- 5) How many workflow rules can you create per entity ?
- 6) How many relationships are included in SFDC ?
- 7) List the various types of Reports available in Salesforce ?
- 8) How can you create Many to Many relationship in salesforce ?
- 9) List the various object relations are available Salesforce ?
- 10) Explain “Lookup Relationship” in Salesforce ?
- 11) Explain “Master-Detail Relationship” in Salesforce ?
- 12) What is Case in Salesforce ?
- 13) Can a dependent field be a controlling field as well in Salesforce ?
- 14) What data types are supported by External ID’s in Salesforce.com ?
- 15) How many days are are items saved in the recycle bin of Salesforce ?
- 16) What are Standard Fields in Salesforce ?
- 17) What is Field-Level Security in Salesforce ?
- 18) Explain Campaign in Salesforce ?
- 19) What are the different editions of Salesforce?
- 20) How many Custom Objects you can create in Enterprise Edition ?
Below are the list of Best Salesforce interview questions and Answers
In Salesforce an App is a group of tabs that work as a unit to provide functionality. Users can switch between multiple apps using the Force.com app drop-down menu at the top-right corner of every page.
You can customize your existing apps to match the way you work, or build new apps by grouping standard and custom tabs.
You can create a new app by clicking Setup ->Build ->Create->App-> Click on new from navigation.
- Below are top benefits of using Salesforce CRM
- It Ensures faster and better sales opportunity
- Reducing cost and improving customer satisfaction level
- Deploying an analytical approach to customer acquisition
- Automation of repetitive tasks.
- Lookup relationship
- Master detail relationship
- Tabular report : In this the grand total is displayed in a table format.
- Matrix report : An in-depth report wherein the there is both row –based and column-based grouping.
- Summary report : A report in which the grouping is on the column basis.
- Joined report : A joining of two or more reports into one
- One to many.
- Many to many.
- Master detail
- 25 Lookup relationship are allowed for an object
- Parent field is not required.
- There is no impact on deletion.
- Can be multiple layers deep.
- Lookup field is not required.
- No impact on a security and access.
Rollup summary fields can only be created on Master records which will calculate the SUM, AVG, MIN of the Child records.
- Up to 2 Master-Detail Relationships are allowed to an object.
- Parent field on child is required.
- Access to parent determines access to children.
- Deleting parent automatically deletes child.
- A child of one master detail relationship cannot be the parent of another.
- Lookup field on page layout is required.
Online Training Programs
Latest Interview Questions
JQuery Interview Questions
Spring Boot Interview questions
HTML Interview Questions
Agile Coach Interview Questions
Azure Interview Questions
Angular 7 Interview Questions
Typescript Interview Questions
MVC interview questions
CSS interview questions
Angular 4 Interview Questions
PHP Interview Questions
CodeIgniter Interview Questions
Node JS Interview Questions with Express
Hibernate Interview Questions
React Native Interview Questions
Python Flask Interview Questions
Terraform Interview Questions
Amazon Interview Questions
Unix interview questions
Shopify interview questions
ElasticSearch interview questions
Neo4j interview questions
Cobol interview questions
MariaDB Interview Questions
SDLC Interview Questions
JSON Interview Questions
Elixir Interview Questions
Telematics interview questions
WPF interview questions
NoSQL interview questions
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.