Swift Interview QuestionsDownload Swift Interview Questions PDF
Swift Interview Questions
- Firstly, determine the iOS version or model of the device.
- Collect enough information to reproduce the issue.
- If possible, acquire device logs.
- Acquire tooling or create a unit test and begin debugging once you get the idea of the nature of the issue.
If a property doesn’t hold a value, then this symbol “?” helps in avoiding the runtime errors.
- BOOL – It represents a Boolean value that is true or false.
- NSInteger – It represents an Integer.
- NSString – It represents a string.
- Cgfloat – It represents a floating-point value.
- Firstly, think like a user while designing the UX.
- Consider all the situations that prove to be useful while promoting an App.
- Continue to work on the utility of the App, even after the launch.
- Variables are always initialized before use.
- Memory is managed automatically.
- Arrays and integers are checked for overflow.
- Switch function can be used instead of using “if” statement.
- It eliminates the classes that are in unsafe mode.
- Not running – This state means that there is no code that is being executed and the application is completely switched off.
- Inactive – This state means that the application is running in the background and is not receiving any events.
- Active – This state means that the applications are running in the background and is receiving the events.
- Background – This state means that the application is executing the code in the background.
- Suspended – This state means that the application is in the background and is not executing.
That is this externalized state can be restored without violating any encapsulation.This pattern is especially used for the archiving in Apple.
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Node JS Interview Questions with Express
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- PHP Interview Questions