PouchDB Interview Questions
- 1) What is pouchdb?
- 2) Who uses Pouchdb?
- 3) Enlist some key features of PouchDB?
- 4) What are advantages of Pouchdb?
- 5) What is pouchdb server?
- 6) What is difference between pouchdb and couchdb?
- 7) Enlist the major browsers supported by pouchdb?
- 8) Where data is stored in Pouchdb?
- 9) How to create a local database in Pouchdb?
- 10) Enlist few alternatives of pouchdb?
- 11) Explain sync,upsert in PouchDb?
Below are the list of Best PouchDB Interview Questions and Answers
Some of the features of PouchDB are as follows:
- PouchDB is a very lightweight API.
- PouchDB application can be run in various browsers.
- PouchDB is easy to Learn.
- PouchDB is an Open Source Application and also available on GitHub.
Advantages of PouchDB are:
- PouchDB is extremely fast.
- There is no need to perform queries over the network.
- PouchDB facilitates you to synchronize the data with any of the supported servers.
CouchDB - CouchDB is also an open-source, document-oriented, NoSQL database developed by the Apache software. It is a multi-master application that uses multiple formats and protocols to store, transfer, and process its data.
The browsers that are supported by pouchdb are :
- Chrome 30+ versions
- Safari 5+ versions
- Internet Explorer 10+ versions
- Opera 21+ versions
- Android 4.0+ versions
- iOS 7.1+ versions
- Windows Phone 8+ versions
- Firefox 29+ versions
In Pouchdb, the data is stored in the disc therefore it would remain available after refreshing the page.
To create a local database, you simply call the new PouchDB and give it a name. For example var db = new PouchDB('books');
The best alternatives to PouchDB are
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Atlas Redis
- Couchbase Server
Sync- It is used to sync the database. For example - var sync = PouchDB.sync(src, target, [options]), here Sync data from src to target and target to src. This is a convenience method for bidirectional data replication.
Upsert- Upsert is basically insert or update. It is basically borrowing a phrase from traditional databases that uses the pouchdb-upsert plugin to implement.
Online Training Programs
Latest Interview Questions
Laravel Interview Questions
CICS Interview Questions
Seo Interview questions
Wordpress Interview Questions
Microsoft Word Interview Questions
8051 Microcontroller Interview Questions
React js Interview questions
Vue.js Interview Questions
Digital marketing Interview Questions
Mean Stack Interview Questions
PHP Interview Questions
Cakephp interview questions
Node JS Interview Questions with Express
AngularJS Interview Questions
Angular 2 Interview Questions
Angular 4 Interview Questions
Angular 5 Interview Questions
Angular 6 Interview Questions
AngularJS Basic Interview Questions
Angular 7 Interview Questions
Angularjs unit testing interview questions
Angular 8 Interview Questions
Laravel Latest Questions
MongoDB Interview Questions
Flutter Interview Questions
Cyber Security Interview Questions
CyberArk Interview Questions
Data Analyst Interview Questions
Data Scientist Interview Questions
Data Structure Interview Questions
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.